Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Yard Sale

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Faye is a ROCK STAR for doing this for us!!

Post Thanks / Like
    AND I am very grateful for all the Positive feedback yawl provide!!

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies, I will do the records of the funds in a day or two and let you know what we have in the bank. Just off the top of my head I think it is a little over $400 but don't hold me to that number. The executive committee will discuss the meeting and what we want to do with the money. I have heard that some don't want a formal meeting they just want a get together and others want a formal meeting with socializing so we need to decide just what we want and then decide how to use the funds the best way. I am open to either way or a combination and your input is important the executive committee (made up by all the chairs and myself). I hope I am making sense I am still foggy with no energy but every day will make it better.

5. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: Take your time and rest well first. I sooo appreciate everything you have done. Hugs, Shirley

7. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I, for one, think you are one FANTABULOUS woman, Faye! We cannot thank you enough for all that you have done. I just wish I had been there to help you. You can't control what the people buy nor the weather. God knows what TWO old ladies would have managed!!!! LMAO! We would have been exhausted, but we would have had FUN! God bless you, Faye! You are awesome! Hugs! Judy

9. Likes amanda, GrammaJoe, DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys but I am one little old lady that loves her friends and apparently I will do anything to meet them in person. No more thanks are needed I did what I wanted to do and I would do it again with a team!!! I am checking to find a craft fair that is one day and if I find one I'll let you know. It would be easier to do one day and only crochet items. I don't think we would have sold anything if I hadn't had the books and art glass to get them to stop. I hope a craft fair would be a place that they are looking for crafts. So, it is done and I am recovering and our total funds will be posted in the group section when I get to the bank. No more thanks are necessary!

11. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kudos then to you!!!!! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    No more kudos!! lol

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya ya whatever!!!! Love Shirley

16. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're an AMAZING PERSON! We all LOVE AND APPRECIATE everything you have done! I would have dropped after the first 30 minutes of the first day! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

18. Likes justplainjudy liked this post