Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call for The Night Owls/Daytime Chat Season 16

Season 16 is here! Chat away and enjoy yourself!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Russians are coming with coffee! Hello!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes N/A, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Talking to friends, dog is snoring, coffee hot; peaceful morning. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I'm drinking my coffee right now, need to get ready to go with hubby to Dr. to check his breathing and oxygen level! His breathing is much better since breathing machine and Advair! I was so scared when he started having the breathing problems 2 weeks ago! How is everyone doing? I'm having a little more better days but the bad days are horrible I cry and am irritated which then irritates me because I'm not usually a irritable person! Have a nice day everyone! LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies! It is a beautiful day! Enjoy yours! Mine is restful and relaxing...so wonderful!

Shirley, your day sounds so peaceful. Yes, that's a day to behold!
    Larisa, glad you have your coffee this morning! Perfect way to start the day!
    Manda, how are you? Glad your hubby is better! Please be safe while traveling to and fro. Keep taking one day at a time, your days will get better and better. You know how much I care!

Prayers filled with blessings for each of you.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I need to go and visit my friend. She is smart and can draw. I still want this filet pattern. May be she will help == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone
    Larisa I have my coffee....
    The sun is shining and the birds are singing! What beautiful sounds. Got my sage green cotton in the mail yesterday and I can finally finish my lacy summertime tunic (from DROPS). I went crazy trying to get it. I originally bought just one spool thinking that would be enough. But it wasn't and then all the stores seemed to discontinue that color! Well we don't have many stores here. Just Walmart. So I had to order it on line which I hate because you have to pay postage! Just a few rows to go and I will post a picture. It is coming very nicely and I plan to wear it to my niece's graduation party in August. (yes I know August is late for a Grad party, but all of her friends were having theirs in June and my sister in law didn't want to interfere with them) But anyway that is another 6 hour ride to New Jersey!
    Have a great day!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Teri. Sounds like everything is going well. I bet Mic misses you and her dad. Is she doing OK there? We had Hannah Fri afternoon and she is fighting a cold and cough. Part way through the afternoon she and I were playing dollies and she said "your house is so quiet and I like it." It is 84 already at 9 AM so is going to be hot again. The boat races are this weekend with Art in the Park and hydroplanes racing on the Columbia River so we stay at home. Love, Shirley

10. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi! I am so tired. My friend has all windows closed and no fresh air. I feel tired now... I try to relax and crchet == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Teri, Shirley and Larisa!

I pray that you have lovely experiences today. Mine is coming by relaxing and being at home. Lounging and doing those things that bring me joy! Today: reading, being with my wonderful family, eating good food...intend to cook a meal, watching movies and gardening.(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Larisa, spritz your face with some cool water and rest! Drink a cool drink too!

Teri, glad you can finish your tunic! How lovely it will be for the grad party!

Shirley, you're a wonderful, loving grandmother! Hannah sounds so precious!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 07-27-2013 at 10:57 AM.

14. Likes Teri liked this post