Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Post Thanks / Like
    ButterflyRose...Spending time with family is one of the best ways to spend time.
    Lili...I am glad there is a B.Pizza out that way. Does he live in St. Micheal? Psycho Suzie's is in Minneapolis. It is on Marshall about 2 or 3 blocks south of Lowry. I am not due to go home til Tuesday. I have a couple of more days, well really only 1 full day. However, my car is making a noise. Yeah I know. Not good. Well, my friend's son is coming over tomorrow evening for a test drive. I am hoping he can figure out the noise and then fix it for not so much money. I am praying for that outcome. My husband was a fun loving and on the go kind of guy when we married, so now we are in the sickness part of our vows. It doesn't make me a special person. Just someone following the marriage vows.
    I worked more on my prayer book today. I only have a couple of more pages then I can decorate a prayer journal.
    Did I tell you all about the yarn store? Or is that the post that disappeared before i could hit enter I hit one of the sites on the bar above and I went into different place. I was too tired to write a new post. But, I if I haven't told about the yarn shop let me know because well you know....it was fabulous.
    Nite Nite everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    ooh, ooh, I think we have a bite on the house. the girl finally called me. her and her mom came by (my sister went to school with her mom). then she texted me questions, then brought her fiance back to see it. luckily I only live around the corner. seems like it's just what they r looking for. so weŽll see what happens.

it does look really cute, I almost dint want to sell it. almost z ;-)

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s Monday in Europe! I have recharted cherubs and translated dragon last week. I am hero! -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa: I am glad you got the cherubs and dragons recharted. It sounds like you are feeling better and I am very glad. Hugs for today. Don't get too tired at work. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    JoyAnn: Here's crossing fingers and hoping and hoping that the house sells. How easy would that be? I am so happy that it is coming together for your sake!!!! What a job but sounds like it is exactly what they want. Have a good day. Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Please create a new thread if you have not already. Thank you - closing this thread.