Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy your son is here to visit, chatterbox I call a white tail squirrel that as he goes to a Box I made for squirrels and he looks like he chatters at my Cats staring at him from window sill in house? Sept and you have all the kids and Grandma is Silly Happy ???
    Have a Good Visit and HUGS ---- Susan M Jensen

2. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    JoyAnn: I am glad your mother's house is ready or almost to sell. What a huge job! I know, cuz I been there, done that! I am happy that you got to have such a great visit with your son. Normally I hit the sack pretty early but when we are in MN we stay up all hours and you can always sleep later. HAHA.

Teri: You all drive careful and be safe getting the mowing done! That is a big job too. Bringing Mic back and catching up will be fun.

Susan: You can always catch a squirrel and put him on the barby for a snack!!!!

Love you all, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili you come and catch one and ill help make Steaks while I watch you?????

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm adventurous in trying new dishes, but I think I'll hold the line at squirrel

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH COME ON some people say they are good if cooked right. I think we should become Vegans? That would help all my old bones.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am waiting to go to dinner with my son and his girlfriend. They are taking me to Psycho Suzy's. They have really good food, and wonderful beer. I will update tomorrow. The day has been from one thing to the next, and the next, and the next. I will sleep well tonight I am sure. More tomorrow.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    TRUDE thats great your son he live here in MN? I saw Psycho Suzy's written up in our Tribune Paper one time sounds like a good time. Have a wonderful Time. Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    JoyAnn: They say that bear fat makes squirrel very good tasting!!!! Makes your day huh?

Susan: I too will stick with steak!

Trude: Have a great rest of the weekend. Talk soon. Is your son in MN? Hugs, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, my son lives in Shoreview. I am about 90 miles north up 35 from him.

13. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trude: Glad you are able to see your son while on your trip! Hope you are having a really good time with your BF and family. Does your husband go with you or stay at home? Love, Shirley