Likes Likes:  22
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Where would I post these pictures?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can post here or send me by e-mail... if you do not mind
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I posted a couple of pictures in the general area. I will look for more, because I know they are here somewhere. I will get my camera out too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope your Mowing trip goes well. Lots of exercise aaah !! Have some fun and good food. See you when you get back?? Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Hope your Mowing trip goes well. Lots of exercise aaah !! Have some fun and good food. See you when you get back?? Susan M J
    Oh thanks Susan...my son in law will meet us there and help, as will Micaelina. But Micaelina is asking for Chinese food for helping.....just like a spoiled daughter ....no? Well she is a good kid and works hard at school and at the dance school so I should not complain. She will be coming home with me after 3 weeks of her being in NJ with her older sister and my grandchildren. I asked her if she was ready to come home yet and she said "Well ....yes I am" hahaha she couldn't wait to go....LOL...My grandchildren were here at my house for 2 weeks prior to Mic going down there, So Mic has had 5 weeks total of her 2 nephews and niece.....ages 6, 3, and 9 months....LOL
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Teri! Safe travels and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way too!

Hi Trude! Glad you joined us!

Larisa, will you have the weekend off? I've been shopping!

Susan, how's your garden?

Shirley, how long will it take to make that pretty shawl?

It's a new day(early morn) and I'm wide awake 'cuz I took a nap yesterday!(((Hugs)))~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello friends! It s Friday I need to survive. I am feeling sick. I hope to stay in bed tomorrow== Love ya=Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. I know I'm terrible at being consistent on here, but I had to tell u. My son flew in from Texas last night, and we've been up all night talking. Everyone else had work, so we really got to catch up. He's a chatterbox like me. I finally came to bed at 4:30 am, but I still can't sleep. I've missed him so much!
    He'll be busy the next two nights, so this was good as he'll be leaving Sun.
    Then he'll be back for the wedding with his live in girlfriend and son in Sept .Yipee!

I have got to get some sleep, long day getting my mom's house ready for showing. Back later today to finish up. Geez, u know, the more u clean, the more u find to clean! I'll be glad when this is over to crochet and ignore those cobwebs again.

Now who's with me on that one

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joyannerose ...seems as though you had a good night last night...and yes I agree the more you clean the more you find to clean....get some rest in between.

Leaving for New Jersey today to mow some grass...and there is lots of it. We only mow what the you can see from the road....but that is 450 foot frontage along the road...well not fun but I get to see my grandkids and bring home my youngest....

Talk to you all when I get back......
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladies,

It's a beautiful day! Hubby and I have had our breakfast(different menus) and soon I'll go check my gardens for progress. I intend to crochet today along with doing some household chores. What are your plans today?

Larisa, I hope you are feeling better. Bed rest is always good when you're not feeling well!

Joy Ann, I'm so glad your son is visiting with you. How happy that makes you! I'm from Tx too!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 08-02-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!