Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

PDF File Question

How can I convert my pdf file to a url so I can use that url to paste in paypal, so I can create a buy now button and it will direct the customer to an instant download of the pdf file of the crochet pattern?
    Amy's DIY Frugal Life Blog
    https://amysdiyfrugallife.com/

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a good question. Maybe Anne would know - she is good with pdf files from what I understand. Or, maybe someone can help with this. I would love to know the answer as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm now ..not sure but I will do some research on this. Can you get ppl's email..you can email them a pdf after the payment is made..I know that way would be more work on you but it is a idea. Also what I am finding is you have to host the file somewhere but with that you also want to make sure you url isn't shared. I used a ftp sever before not sure what you are using but I know that there are free ones that you can use on a web site..they are used in scrapbooking sites to send thru digital files for download after payment. I can't remember off hand the name of the one I use but I can find out it is still on my old lap top my dd has. I will promise to get back to you..hugs

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I figured it out, since I have wordpress, I can just upload the file under image file, and save the url from there, well I hope, some lady on a crochet group on fb told me that.
    Amy's DIY Frugal Life Blog
    https://amysdiyfrugallife.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW what did you say?? hahaha Just Susan MJ and wondered cant you go back to
    where you got the pattern??? Im a real Dumb Bell on downloading. I cant get a few downloaded, says retry???? Good Luck Sweet Stuff