Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Where in the world is twinfaye?

Hope you are doing OK and visit to the eye doctor was a success. Shirley

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    She took her mom to the doctor this morning. They are repairing her mom's ear lobes, I don't know if they are repairing one or both. She left earlier than I did this morning and I left at 6:30 AM.

4. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just talked to her she is doing OK, waiting to see? how much vision will come back? Praters needed else ware ??? her comment. LUV HER

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good; just did not want her to disappear from us. Thanks Landon and Susan! Hope you both have a good day! Shirley

7. Likes N/A, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You know where I was but I have to answer a post so sweet to be looking for me. I was up at 4am and I took Mama to have surgery on one ear. She sleeps in earrings and has managed to tear holes out twice in one ear. Very minor surgery and she will be fine. The dr didn't have a lot to say. The retina is attached but I still can't see out of it. I can see shadows but I couldn't see the eye chart at all and she says we will have to wait and see how much sight I will get back. I go back in 4 weeks.

9. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope things turn out well for you, isn't the waiting the worst part. I am not a very patient person.

Haven't been in here very much, trying to get things ready for my husband to come home Tues. I will be so glad when I don't have to mess with that nursing home anymore. They are not a bit organized.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I hope she won't pull the stitches out! I wish you had more sight now but hopefully more will be coming back. I can see soooo much better now that the doc increased the strength of the contacts. Can't remember if I told you that he said even with cataract surgery I would need bifocals. And can't wear the contacts for a week before the appt for the evaluation, what the heck? Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I meant to ask how your mom's hearing is? My aunt's was so bad and mil is getting worse by the day! That is horribly difficult too....S

Post Thanks / Like
    TwinFaye I see others are asking about your MOM so I wont.....Hope she'll leave them alone, ears silly?? Yout not easy off too much my friend????? Take Care and keep on crochet Vute little things tho hehehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Her hearing is normal but she doesn't pay attention. She can hear as well as I can but she just must be thinking her own thoughts and if she was sitting right by you she will say she didn't hear but she hears things I know because I have tested her.

15. Likes amanda liked this post