Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is Everybody.?

Is everyone busy crocheting or on strike? There just doesn't seem to be much chatter here on CT.
    I fell Saturday, went to doc on Monday. Had MRI and will go back on Friday to see if I've done more than bang and bruise it. It is swollen and so is my calf down to my ankle. So I'm limping around.
    I'm still working on my multicolored ripple lapghan. I'm trying to use up partial balls and skeins I have just one of. Plus I am always piddling with a small project I crochet with no. 10 thread.
    That's my news from Florida.

2. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi IM HERE IN MINNESOTA (MPLS.) Im in better shape then some aaaaaah like U. My dear I hope its not any worse on Friday visit to DR.?? OOCH ! Im hurting for U. What besides afghans do you do?? Have you Pic it yet?? some gals show as they go? Bet its pretty sounds like my MOMS afghans Ripple and Varigated very pretty. I still have after 16 yrs her red,white,blue one very pretty. I do small quick & easy, potholders etc. alwasy looking for patterns, want some old ones, on-line has but exspensive. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here and I am crocheting. I feel so bad for you I hope you did not o to much damage in your fall will keep you in my prayers
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes! I hope you have a fast recovery! I got addicted to a game and then had a couple projects to finish. I also got a hutch for my little kitchen and we spent the day yesterday rearranging stuff and hanging out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam! I hope you are feeling better! I try to get on and chat when I can lately just too much going on for now! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam: I am babysitting the granddogs and basically not much else. I do need to quit this posting and get to busy! Wind and thunderstorms are forecast so the dirt that I dusted off yesterday will be back full force. HAHA. I hope you are improving today. My hubby and I are both now paranoid that I will fall again. I don't want another broken hip!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    AmberMuffinz can we see your hutch?? What do you have on it?? Sound nice. HUGS Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Pam- I'm still here but have been busy. Spend too much time on computer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    AmberMuffinz can we see your hutch?? What do you have on it?? Sound nice. HUGS Susan MJ
    Not much really! Some cups, owl teapot/cup set, alcohol. Some of my bigger kitchen things are in the bottom drawer like my popcorn maker, large teapot, pans, etc. I have a very small kitchen because I live downstairs in this house. If we need to use the oven or stove we just go upstairs. Smaller things we cook in our toaster oven, deep fryer, or microwave depending what it is. Since you asked though, here's one picture and then I also took this one. Oh, and here's one of my whole tiny kitchen lol.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley, that's not dust on your furniture, it's a protective coating. Lol
    Thx for the well wishes.
    Pam

15. Likes N/A liked this post