Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Graph - Sexy Black Swimsuit

Can anybody translate this to English, or make this on so it is not so fuzzy? I can't see numbers.
    thx
    Black swimsuit-desk top.pdf

Post Thanks / Like
    Cathy, I enlarged the pattern and it is really funny that I thought I could help you. If you follow the posts I am trying to get eyesight back in my left eye and I thought I could help you. I guess I'm still not accepting that I can't see worth 2 cents. I think someone else will come along that can see and be able to help you with this. From all I did see it is a pretty pattern but is that the whole suit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Cathy, if Larisa come on tonight she maybe able to translate it for you. Since it is a image it doesn't work on any online translator. I wouldn't have a clue as to how to even type that language. Good luck and I hope Larisa (kl1000 is her screen name)can help

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Doll, and get well soon.
    Well, I was wondering the same thing re: entie pattern. It looks like half. I bout it from a lady on the Etsy site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right, and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Doll, and get well soon.
    Well, I was wondering the same thing re: entie pattern. It looks like half. I bout it from a lady on the Etsy site.