Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  59
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manda, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My heart is heavy for u and your family. My prayers r with u always.
    Hugs,
    Joy Ann

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Manda, I am so sorry about this. I am praying for you and your family.

4. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    with deepest sympathy and sending you and your family the warmest hugs.....so so sorry for your loss. So sorry.

6. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so shocked, I am so sorry for your loss, I have never been in your shoes, but I know you are devastated. My prayers are with you.

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    COOP his nick-name- one of them is my adopted Great grandson and was doing so well. Amanda called and she is just a wreck, just cant stop crying etc. Please keep her in your Prayers. COOPER is in Angel Heaven floating on his small little Cloud looking down on all his Family & Pets. God Bless My Sweet Little Guy xxxooo ))HUGS((

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Manda, I am so sorry! I just found out! My heart just breaks for you and your family. I can only offer you prayer and hugs. I am so so sorry. Words cannot express my sorrow for your family. Love, Judy

12. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Amanda: I am so so sorry for your loss. Grandkids are not supposed to pass before older people. Thinking of you and sending you hugs. If telling the story helps you, we are all here to listen. Love u, Shirley

14. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan: I can't even get my head around the passing of Cooper. I thought he was doing better. If you talk to Amanda again tell her we are all hugging her from around the country! Shirley

16. Likes amanda, N/A, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Amanda, I am deeply saddened to hear of your devastating loss. Words cannot express
    how we all feel for you and your family at this sorrowful time, but know you are in our
    thoughts. Sending you big ((((HUGS)))) from Canada. Karen

18. Likes amanda liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda,
    Like I tried so badly to express last night, there are really no words from me that can give you real comfort. Just know thatsweet little angel is watching over you all now. We sometimes never know why these things happen, not on this earth anyway. One day, we will know the reasons why about everything. Look to your faith for strength right now. In a few weeks, when all the shock has worn off, & people aren't around trying to give you support, you will need it most because you will have time to think about everything then. Please don't hesitate to call on me when you need someone to talk to. I will be here for you.
    Hugs, love, & prayers, Jane

20. Likes amanda, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post