Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I keep up with my family on Facebook but I like "talking" on her more for finding friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    If I am on the computer, Facebook is open in one of my tabs. I keep in touch with colleagues, friends and family all day. I use the chat function to talk with people one on one too. When my aunt calls me every other month to catch me up on all the family goings on, I am often the one telling her what's happening! It's almost as if I am not home alone all day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on Facebook more then I'm not lol.. It helps to keep my ex's family up to date with the boys as well as some of my family that live across the country... plus I play the stupid fb games lol thanks to a few friends that have me addicted.

Post Thanks / Like
    No thanks, I have email, and a cell phone and a home phone with a message. That is enough information for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a Facebook account but I'm rarely there. I too work from home, but between running a full time business and running a household I rarely have time for much else.

I do spend time on twitter though ... been there since its inception.

I've got a cell phone its not one of those fancy ones. It rings and I answer it.

How do people have time to spend as much time on FB as they do and still manage to have a life outside of the online world?
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

6. Likes Theresa L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    lol! I manage both quite nicely! Since I work from home and spend up to 10 or 11 hours alone, I view FB as my "office". I collaborate with others in the same field and take occasional time out to chat with a few.No different than running into a friend at the copy machine or taking a coffee break. I do limit any games I play to before I start work or my lunch break. If you have some self-discipline, it is easy to do. It keeps me from feeling like a hermit.
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetgal View Post
    I've got a Facebook account but I'm rarely there. I too work from home, but between running a full time business and running a household I rarely have time for much else.

I do spend time on twitter though ... been there since its inception.

I've got a cell phone its not one of those fancy ones. It rings and I answer it.

How do people have time to spend as much time on FB as they do and still manage to have a life outside of the online world?