Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    no new members of the zoo in a month I have been a busy lady this past month worked 24 day in june
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess he is going thru withdrawal!! lol Take care and make him a little critter soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine are gone too if I don't set down the rules. LOL
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    My last box will go to the PO tomorrow. I hope it gets there on time. I'd hate for Faye to send it back to me because it was late! ;-) (Where do you find the smiley faces?)

5. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you have to go advanced to use smiley faces but I like yours. I think I will be getting an empty box!! If your husband is doing the mailing I have no hope!! I saw the cutest animal on facebook that I think you should make. Pm me and give me your email address and I'll copy the picture and send it to you. If you are on facebook then just send me your name on it and I can post the pic to your wall. It is a sea animal but of course it isn't made like a real animal. One version has false eyelashes. I think if I find you a cute pattern that maybe I should get one made for me?????????? Just saying!! lol

7. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye hopefully I will too be finished with what I am doing ..now it isn't too much mind you ..the two purses..one is yours..you'll which one..lol. a tn vols set ..includes 2 double potholders a towel holder and a towel (the potholders are plain on back) and a set of Christmas potholders my design I am working...I am hoping to get at least another pair made but not Christmas..and a few towel holders. I am running into some other problems..long story but it isn't group related..it is life related..so there isn't anything I can do about it right now..I will talk to you soon..kk hugs Anne

9. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, if you can't donate it will be fine. I hate to think that this is a burden for you. If life is giving you a kick then just don't worry about sending things. You are much more important than your donation!!

11. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No I can manage to get the stuff finished and sent..it is ok..I will tell you about later on..I will skype you.