Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, Yes, looks like I am finally going to get to TN. But will have to wait until Chris, Marina's husband, can get some time off. Keep praying/.

2. Likes amanda, Purple Dahlias liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, I looked up where you live, it looks like you are close to Chattanooga. What part of Nashville does your Sister-in-law live?

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, yes it put me in a bad spot, but she mailed it SpeciAL Delivery and it suppose to be here by 3:00...

5. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Good Meerkat! I panic if I can't find my keys much less have them disappear across many miles! Thinking of you! Shirley

7. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lili, We had some really nice days to work outside, but today, when I get my keys to get into the shed it is rainy.. I want to trim the shrubs, they have grown so out of control that they are covering up half the sidewalk, and have to get them trimmed so Tom can get his wheelchair down them.

9. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, I don't really know what part of Nashville my sister-in-law lives in. I know she is not far from Vanderbilt Hospital and some of the other hospitals. When my husband gets home I'll ask him he will know. I am real close to Chattanooga. In fact most people consider it Chattanooga. If we are out of town and people ask we just say Chattanooga. It's easier to explain. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat: I have to trim my roses again. They have gone nuts! I don't mind trimming bushes, it is just getting rid of the debris. However it was 80 and humid at 5 am. Veggies perked back up after watering last night. Matthew said this AM that Grammie is growing vegetables!!!! Whoopee!!!! Have a great day. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    That means you are close to me I live 60 miles from Chattanooga! What suburb do you live in? I won't know the name probably but I know a few. I'm excited to hear from you.

13. Likes amanda, Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Sunset Ridge, it is off Ooltewah-Georgetown Road. We moved here about 3 years ago. We had to move to a one story house. Our previous home had steps either way you tried to go in and I just couldn't handle it. They said I wouldn't get better so we figured we should just go ahead and move while I could still help a little bit. Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't heard of Ooltewah-Georgetown Rd but I have heard of Ooltewah. I mostly come to Erlanger Hospital and Market Street where a great aunt had a restaurant. I would be glad to plan a get together whenever you would like and you could come to the HWY 127 Yard sale and help me sell all of the beautiful things that have been donated to help pay expenses for our June 2014 meeting. You certainly don't have to help with the yard sale but I would love to meet you.

16. Likes Purple Dahlias liked this post