Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  36
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, It is only a bump in the road....you are already in the tunnel, focus on the light in front of you. Keep focusing on that light and keep moving forward . It will get bigger and brighter. I am praying for you.
    Maybe God was giving you a break, not being able to work around the yard, not driving, not doing anything that those keys would enable you to do. Embrace the opportunity to relax. Those keys will be there real soon, and the work will always be there, no matter how many times you do it, yard work is never ending. -janine

2. Likes amanda, Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that you can monitor things so much better from home ! I am sorry that you are having to do all this. However if you need respite help, ask for it. We only had my uncle in a nursing home one night and it was awful!!! I have told my kids just put a clean pillow over my face and I am so done!!!! I have them in the top of my closet!!!! I will just pray that you can get the help you need with Tom and take care of yourself too. Luv u. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Janine, yes that is the truth, it never does go away. It's like house work it doesn't do itself. . They say everything happens forr a reason.

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lili, Yes those nursing homes are terrible. I think there attitude is they are there to die anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    What part of Tennessee are you coming to? That is where I live too. Anne

8. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luapmerriam View Post
    What part of Tennessee are you coming to? That is where I live too. Anne
    It is a small town about 40 miles South of Nashville, Mount Pleasant, TN

10. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy that you are finally getting to move and Tom is going to get to go as well! Have you thought about renting your house out so you have another income? I think I might be more excited than you, this is great awesome news! I have been wondering how you were doing! You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes MeerKat, Purple Dahlias liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, I haven't heard from you as to where you live in TN? I hope you are close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, that really puts you in a bad situation doesn't it? I hope she gets them in the mail today at least....the sooner the better. can the hospital /nursing home help with transportation if they call you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat, I do know where Mt. Pleasant is. I have family in West Tennessee and all of my parents family are in Linden, TN. In Perry County. My husband's sister lives in Nashville, TN. Linden is the original town they tell of that only had one red light it is so small. lol

Faye, I thought we talked about where I lived and doctor's. I live in Ooltewah. I'm not far at all from you. I hope I am doing well and can come for some of the yard sale and then for the meeting to. With my health I'm just afraid to commit this far in advance.