Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Lawana...?

Post Thanks / Like
    to find paint on your computer..go to start button..all programs..accessories..it is in there..

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne! You are so amazing with computers and make me laugh! My husband does all the neat tricks and tries to show me and my head just goes blank! My husband can open up a computer and just by looking at it majority of the time knows what is wrong! I didn't know anything about computers except old complex ones that I took a class on in 1989 and I passed with a C but don't know how because I didn't understand the complexity of using computers! He taught me when we met 7 years ago and after losing all his information so many times I LEARNED a little! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

4. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne is amazing! She is way over my head- just have to tease her sometimes. She is great! I keep telling her that her computer has 'buttons' mine doesn't have.lol

6. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol..nope..I can just see mine better..they are in LARGE PRINT...lol!

8. Likes amanda, N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If large print will make me as good as you, I will buy one of those big magnifying sheets to go over the monitor!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol..Hey..just stick with me and I will teach you all the tricks..I will have you a computer wiz in no time..lol..(I just wish hon I lived closer to you..OMG we would have a ball!) I say we all need to MOVE to one place..so we can become a HOOKING STATE! We could like buy a old ghost town and all move there..and then call it HOOKERVILLE..or something..lol. OH now I need to hit he lottery..lol

11. Likes N/A, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne my laptop : wont let me connect with pinterest or pin to pinterest from a site WHERE TO GO TO FIX???? Also my screen
    opens and I click G-Mail and I allways have to sign in (Google). Ill send you a check....... if I can do what you give me???
    Serious . I got it at Best But and had it in to be cleaned weeks ago, Im doing something wrong OR don understand where to go to fix it?? If I dont hear from you you dont get paid hahaha. LUV Yaah !! Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Anne my laptop : wont let me connect with pinterest or pin to pinterest from a site WHERE TO GO TO FIX???? Also my screen
    opens and I click G-Mail and I allways have to sign in (Google). Ill send you a check....... if I can do what you give me???
    Serious . I got it at Best But and had it in to be cleaned weeks ago, Im doing something wrong OR don understand where to go to fix it?? If I dont hear from you you dont get paid hahaha. LUV Yaah !! Susan M J

Sue gonna pm you