Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Names 2 (Continued from 1st thread)

I know a lot of people on the group have screen names. I for one do. But sometimes it gets to be confusing as to who we are talking or referring to in threads. I am going to suggest that we add our screen name below and our real FIRST name. We don't want last names but first names would be great. YOU don't have to do this if you don't want to..don't feel pressured..please I am just asking in a friendly way..my old brain sometimes needs a little help .

This is being continues..I think for one it is been great..and it is very useful info to have..I like to know my friends..lol..hugs and Thanks everyone for helping me out with this.

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Anne! I screwed up with Bev and Annette Monday. HAHA Lili/Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it can be confusing..SHIRLEY..lol..your screen name I say LILLY..or is it LEE LEE..I call my grand daughter Lee Lee..her name is Aleah.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I joined CT my name was taken and so I used granddaughter Lili (Lilian) as screen name. Pronounce Lilly! I like Lee Lee too and Aleah! Very cute! Great Grandma is (Agnes Lillian age 93) but everyone calls her that or Lil. Her call sign on the truck radio used to be Diamond Lil!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it's hard to believe , but my REAL name is Kitty! All my life. Anyone who does official business with me calls me Catherine the formal, legal first name, but family and friends call me Kitty.Yawl are my friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty: I think that is awesome! BTW: I have 12 r/w/b squares done and working on 13!!!! Still thinking about stars and whatever. Can't decide. Hope you are having a good day! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    You too, Shirley !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty is a awesome name..not sure how old you are but do you remember Gunsmoke..Matt Dillon was in love with Kitty from the Saloon..but they never got together..I always hated that..I thought she was one heck of a gal..and VERY pretty..I used to love her red hair..of course at first I didn't know it was red as we had black and white t.v. ..wan't till reruns..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh shoot ! Of course i remember , watched it as a kid. MISS Kitty, it was.When i lived in Arizona folks got a kick out of calling me Miss Kitty. I didn't really like it. Funny story, i told my African American neighbor about it and she thought it was so funny that she had all her kids calling me Miss Kitty.We got to be good friends( Truth,not sarcasm) It was a sight that got second looks. 6 or 7 kids running up and calling me ," Miss Kitty,Miss Kitty.I don't mind it at all, now.
    PS Sorry didn't mean to rush you on name thingy. I had an idea...not the chart thing, it looks like a mad halloween cat with a monkey wrench !!The Lucky Cat with the crochet hook and ball of yarn.
    Attached Images Attached Images Names 2 (Continued from 1st thread)-dscn0250-jpg 
    Last edited by Kitty; 06-25-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: add pic

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, honey, that was the 50s when MARRIED people had to keep one foot on the floor when they were in bed on TV !! I believe they did get together. They went on PicNics together all alone after all. It was a subtler times, you had to read between the lines.lol