Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you dear
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    ladyspaniels: Your cockerspaniels sound delightful. They are our kids too!!! We had a Sheltie and a Staffordshire terrier and after they passed we just could not go there for a while. Our son had two little ones close together in MN and we brought his Staffordshire terrier to live with us cuz she just wanted to be a nanny for the kids. She has been our companion for 5 years and she is the best. She makes up laugh and keeps me company during the day. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home, Larisa. I know. Living on the farm was a hoot. My days flew by. The kids today don't know what they missed. I never watched tv til nighttime. Then It was only for an hour or so. It was off by 10 or 11. Who cared? There was more to do outside. Oh, well. I'll never keep everyone's names straight, but I'll sure try. It's so much fun trying!
    Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening! I feel better a bit. I hope I will be OK On Monday and go to work. Happy crocheting
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Yaah!! I quess your real name correctly I checked lili message hehe after I guessed. No lie. I was wlooking for the list for labels,
    will find. I really Thank tour so generous. Are you sure doing mine as I know its not free to you & takes time. HUGS Susan M J
    I like having real 1st name underneath

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post