Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I know that but I always thought they should have married..lol. Matt was a wuzzzy...lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK. Finally! My screen name is Nicholas Daniel, but my real name is Judy. Nicholas Daniel is after our oldest grandson, Nick, who is 13. My mother always called me Judith Kay if I got in trouble (not a lot, because she could hardly every find me). We lived on a 26-acre farm in North Ridgeville, Ohio. I was out of the house at daylight and gone til supper then til dark. She always knew where I was. Either with my cats or at the neighbor milking the cows, playing with their dogs & cats, or riding their horses. She never worried about me, and usually packed me a lunch. I usually only got in trouble for beating up my crappy and weird cousin for mistreating my kittens. That wasn't even from my parents, just from their mother, my aunt.

Hugs, Judy

3. Likes Kitty, ladyspaniels liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy: I think so many kids these days would be better off if they lived on a farm and had to work hard. My 2nd sister and I picked strawberries for four years starting when I was 11. Up at 3:30 AM, picked all day, showered and went to bed. I always worked in the summer, babysitting, working in a doctor's office and at the library in the PM, etc. Kids need that, not just walking around town getting into trouble. Bet you were never bored either! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am back to my life
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you're back, i missed you.See my dragon in pictures thread. Also working on another. Kitty

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are back Larisa safe and sound!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty! You are wonderful !!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you'd never guess my real name is Monica from my screen name....I know I'll never keep everyone's real names straight! I have a terrible memory LOL We have cockerspaniels (all females), hence my screen name "ladyspaniels". At our highest point we had 4 adorable little girls. Went through severe empty nest syndrome when both my kids left home within 2 weeks of each other (one got married, the other off to basic training for Army) So we overcompensated a bit. We are now down to 2 having lost our 2 oldest just in the last 2 years at the ripe old ages of 14 & 13. Our other old girl is now 14 and we know she is on borrowed time with congestive heart failure & pancreatitis (sp) I have a whole regiment of pills for her it's almost as bad as mine And then there's our baby at age 6 who is still full of piss & vinegar. Didn't mean to give you my life history. Have missed everyone and just started rambling. Love the first name idea! Be patient if I get a name wrong LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy, those were the days! I was lucky to have the best of both worlds...we lived in the city (near New Orleans) so I got a good dose of city life, but my grandparents & 2 uncles llived in the country & my uncles had dairy farms...spent a LOT of time there wandering the woods with my cousins (there were 12 of us all together but of course we never let the little ones tag along LOL), playing in the barns, picking fresh watermelons knowing we would get killed if we got caught by my Uncles and just being kids! It was great. I always wished my own children could have experienced the same as I think it is good for the soul to be able to appreciate the simple things in life too. But alas, they have grown up in the city and my dd would die if she couldn't get her Starbucks fix LOL My son on the other hand has a good appreciation for the fun of nature as he has friends he hunts with and boats with and he spent a lot of time with one of my brothers and Dad who taught him to love what nature had to offer. Looking back those were the best of times and we were too young to appreciate them. I just thank God now for letting me experience it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome home Larisa!