Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some happy memories from those small pools and the garden hose and that was 60 years ago.

2. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morining Ladies
    Larisa I have my coffee too : )

Hubby's birthday today...he is 60! wow how time flys! I will be cooking his favorite dinner, and that will take all day! He loves eggplant parmigiana with pasta on the side. So before I can do anything I have to make the gravy (sauce) then work on the eggplant, breading it and so forth. I also have to bake a cake ...hmmm I wonder if I have ingredients for a cake. I am not a desert maker so I don't keep those things on hand. ....oh no..I have to go shopping for indigents too! Now that cuts into my day.....
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam
    Oh yes I do too. When I was a kid we had a big pool, but when I got married and moved out of the city to the Jersey Shore my husband didn't want the hassle of a big pool since we lived at the beach, but we got small pools, when my kids were little just for the days we couldn't get to the beach. They loved splashing around and spraying each other with those super soaker water guns. Now I have a small pool in the yard for my ducks and geese! I love watching them go in and splash around. The pool I bought for the grand kids will have to go in another area of the yard away from the ducks and geese because they will go in their pool too! uwww yucky! My grand kids are afraid of the geese because of their size and how loud they are.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

5. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday to your husband!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri: Happy 60th bday to your husband! Both our bdays are coming up this month too and we will be 66. Where did the years go? I will probably have the kids play with the sprinkler today. I had gotten little squirt bottles and they played with them yesterday. We have so many July birthdays, it is crazy! Have a great day and cook your little heart out! Shirley

9. Likes amanda, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Please see the next thread (or create one) for the next round of discussions..I need to close this thread due to the high number of posts made.

Thanks ladies and gentlemen!