Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hi there! I do not forget you! I just woke up in Monday.... and should go to work soon. It s coffee time now
    Good Morning Larisa
    I have my coffee too. Although you are most likely done with yours by now and at work...I hope you have a wonderful day
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam: Hubby said I (but I don't believe him) was snoring like a Harley starting up in the living room right before the alarm went off this AM at 4:30! Hope you were able to go back to sleep! Once he is up, the dog is up and we are on with the day! Shirley

3. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri: My daughter and sil lived in Henrietta NY for 3 1/2 years and then moved out to the NW and nearer us. The first time we drove back there I was so amazed at the size, the vineyards etc. I never knew they made wine there. We went to several wineries one weekend around the Finger Lakes and brought back a fair amount. Before 1st granddaughter was born we went to Niagara Falls and poked around there for a day too. We had never been there so that was a treat! I was also amazed at how green everything was. Since we live in the desert it was amazing. I was raised down by Portland, OR and after I married and went away it turned into a touristy town too....they do all kinds of wind surfing, kite surfing, etc. and the little town just isn't the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri: Have 5&7 year old grandkids today and we were at the water park/play area at 9:30. They are getting so much easier to have as they are getting older. Spray bottles outside is a good 100 degree day activity!!!! Think my slider window will be a mess but they are having a good time!

Yes, they finally finished the softball tournament. We have quite a few teams and different groups that come for functions here. We have quite a few new hotels, lots of wineries, the Columbia River to play in, golf etc so they seem to like coming here.

Did you finally get some nice weather? Take care. How is Mic doing? She is probably bored to tears! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley , Harley huh?
    My hubby calls mine princess snores lol.

7. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lili - Oh yeah...it sure is green here.... this year with all the rain we've had. Rained all day today and still raining now. Thunder storms tonight and just got a warning on my tablet from the National Weather Service that several rivers and creeks are going to reach flood stage tonight. There are also flash flood warnings. Soooo to answer by our question, no the weather hasn't gotten any better LOL .
    Sounds like you had a blast with the grandkids. Mine are coming up on Saturday and staying till July 15. Then we are driving them and Mic to their house at the Jersey Shore where Mic will get to stay for 2 weeks. My grand kids are 6 & 3. I just hope that Mic's Dr. Says it is OK. She goes for more X rays on the 11. Yes you are right ....she is so board that she is watching a Korean show with sub titles! And loving it. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I figured she was bored!!!! Not able to do much and all that rain! Rather rain and cool than 104 as we have had today. The kids are so cute and so darling and I am so tired!!!! Tomorrow we will do a few errands and stay in. They always love to go to ToysRUs and Walmart!!! They are like little munch mouths, eating from the time they get here til they leave. Have to get more groceries tomorrow!!!! Fruit snacks, fruit cups, yogurt, they love them all!!!! Don't give candy or pop!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha..Well there isn't a Toys R Us for hours so I am in luck there and the closest Walmart is 30 minutes away, so I guess Walmart will have to due LOL.
    I bought one of those small pools, the collapsable ones that are a foot a half high. That should keep them busy to a while. I plan to make a few play dates with some of my little dancers so they will have some kids to play with too. We also have a lake near by with a play ground. Of course to do all these things, it has to stop raining first !

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully it will stop raining! My house was trashed today but they helped pick up with the threat from their mom that there would be no TV if they did not help; they pick up at the babysitters but "do so much there" that they don't have the energy at Grandma's. Um ya no! I am like so tired I think I will take my book and read in bed for a bit. Sounds like you have it pretty well planned out Teri. Good luck!!! Shirley

12. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies! It s me again. I am full of coffee and back to my life and crocheting. == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן