Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, what else can I say that has not already been said. I so feel your loss! I have been through it so many times but it does not stop me from helping another precious "fur" child. Just know, we are all here for you. Hugs, Katie

2. Likes N/A, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry for the loss of your precious kitty. We had to let our 17 yr old little Tabby girl go in early March--the hardest thing I've ever done. DH and I cried all the way home from the vet. I still miss her every day, even though we have 2 other kitties. Safe crossing, dear Smudge!

4. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all SO MUCH for your beautiful words of comfort!! This helps me so much, I am gathering strength from all of you! Yes, he is missed. Never again, when I open my fridge door, will he be there to stick his nose in, like he was going to fix himself a sandwich or something, LOL

Your comfort and encouragement means the world to me!!

Today, I am profoundly grateful for my dear friends and all the precious words of comfort and encouragement I am receiving in light of Pooter kitty's passing. He was like a gift to me, we had almost 12 full years of love and fun. His gift to me is being able to realize that while I am hurting, I am not crushed by his death. I can see how much stronger I am emotionally. Do and will I miss him? From now until I draw my last breath, but I will get through this and will love many more pets who need a loving home.
    Last edited by Landon; 06-22-2013 at 11:02 AM.

6. Likes N/A, Lili, Anaisa, dragondrummer, GrammaJoe, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    (((((hugs))))))

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Anaisa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I'm so sorry to hear of your furbaby's passing. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, so sorry to hear of Smudges passing. My thoughts are with you. ((HUGS)) Kitty

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I just read where your baby has died. I am so sorry most of us has had to go through the same thiing so we know exactly how you feel.. Smudge was your baby just like a member of your family and I want you to know how sorry I am to hear this.. Everyone at CT is thinking of you.
    Janice

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear of the loss of you pet cat. Prayers are with you and know you did the best for your pet even though it may not feel like it now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon sorry for your loss!!!!! I know how you feel I lost my dog about a month ago, she was my best friend!!! Prayers are coming your way!!!! XOXO