Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for volunteers!!

I know we have some new people on here that live in TN and I am inviting them and anyone else that can to come and help with the HWY 127 Yard sale Aug 1-4. You may stay at my house or Kaye's. Not sure if my daughter is coming up to help. She has said she will but she has changed her mind several times about coming up. I have a double and single bed and Kaye has a queen and a double. I'm sorry but no animals. I know I would have to bring mine if I went somewhere if Kaye wouldn't keep them but mine are little dogs with big attitudes and they don't get along with some dogs. Kaye has a BIG dog that doesn't like little dogs, at least not too fond of mine. If you can only come for one day that is fine any help will be appreciated.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Larisa, I wish you could to!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I so wish I could come and help. Asking hubby to pay for that might put him over the edge. Saving up for June 2014! Does that mean the yard sale is all along HWY 127? I saw a TV program one time about a huge yard sale like that and there were so many people. Am I on the right track?

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but I will be in Pikeville, TN which is the closest town to me. It is on the news a lot. I think it is the longest yard sale in the US. You can google it as HWY 127 yard sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: That is the one I was thinking of! Will google. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    I so wish I lived closer. I would be the first there to help. Will be thinking of you all on that day and I hope you have a beautiful day for it and lots of fun talking and selling to people. That was always my favorit part of having a garage sale.. Meeting new people. I also pray that the sell goes well and you sell all your items . I hear that sale is very busy, so i sure hope you get the help you need. It will take more that just a couple of people to pull this off and not get exhusted, I know that there is so much to do. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Me strong like bull!!! roflmao I couldn't resist!! I am willing to give 3 days of hard work for my friends. I may need to take a sabbatical afterwards but I am looking forward to meeting the people as I like that too.

12. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye at this Moment if God could grant me 1 FAVOR it would be stay at your house to get some rest hahaha, from my boring social life to A HUGE SALE and meet that LADY of Crocheting. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I am with Susan, Faye!!!! Wish I could help. I know you will be exhausted but it will be good exhaustion!