Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, that is beautiful,
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mostly grateful to GOD , I am happy to be here to be with my mom, when she needs me. And for another day to spend time with her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I am grateful for realizing that every moment that I worry, fret and am anxious over situations that I have no control over only robs me of happiness and joy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I am profoundly grateful for my dear friends and all the precious words of comfort and encouragement I am receiving in light of Pooter kitty's passing. He was like a gift to me, we had almost 12 full years of love and fun. His gift to me is being able to realize that while I am hurting, I am not crushed by his death. I can see how much stronger I am emotionally. Do and will I miss him? From now until I draw my last breath, but I will get through this and will love many more pets who need a loving home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today watching the news, I am seeing horridly HOT record temps out West and while I feel bad for them I am Very GRATEFUL it isn't us!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon: While we are getting up in the 100's I am so glad for air conditioning and the fact that we don't live in Las Vegas or Phoenix. I was going to rant a bit about my son-in-law and what a "you know what he is". However, it takes way too much energy to be mean and ugly and there is not a thing I can do about the situation so I am just thankful for my family and my friends at CT who understand! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I am grateful for:

*God's grace
    *my dear hubby
    *my precious daughters
    *home improvements being made
    *my growing gardens

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I am so grateful for my hubby, my children, my grandchildren. Today I will find the strength not to tell my son-in-law exactly what I think of him so he will not take it out on my daughter in the finish. Thank you my friends for being there.