Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  279
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy, I just found the Halmark Movie Channel and I love there Love stories.. Most So called love stories now have them jumping in bed on their first date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, about collecting things, I use to collect Angels and Iron pencil sharpeners, Never received a single one from anybody else, Had to buy them all myself.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 04-28-2013 at 08:13 PM.

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OH NO!!! Meerkat, you have done it now!! Angels are coming your way now in the bunches! I told you not to tell anyone and then you post on here that you collect them. It's on you I tried to warn you. Iron pencil sharpeners??? Well, you may be safe on that one since I have no idea where to get them. Angels, angels coming to Meerkat!! Nobody listens to me!! I am crying into the wilderness and no one takes me serious. Meerkat, go ahead and give us your name and address so we can start sending you angels!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol..ohhhhhh don't you know..ANGELS HAVE WINGS..and I know they can fly right to you Meerkat..lol. I definitely want your address..lol

Maybe someone can ask Barbara to make this a STICKY Post..so we can find it if we need it.

6. Likes justplainjudy, GrammaJoe, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROFOL I didn't say that to get presents, but I use to hint to my step daughter and my daughter, they never did take the hint.. The Iron pencilsharpeners are hard to find, but they are real small and come in different shapes, airplanes, cinderella coach, a roll top desk, just anything you can think of, even have a wringer washer, they are only a couple inches tall.
    Faye you got my name and address. LOL
    Last edited by MeerKat; 04-28-2013 at 04:52 PM.

8. Likes justplainjudy, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My Top Ten; color:blue,altho i should say multi cause i like lots of colors togrther.craft;crochet. I used to draw and paint.Relax by gardening.Love all kinds of food. Coffee, can't live without morning coffee, and lemonade.Chocolate anything dark , mocha, orange & choc. Raspberry & choc.T V show? Person of Interest, looking forward to So you think you can dance. Don't laugh-Glee.Pet, my cat, Honey.Flower? Rose, violet, narcissus,all smell wonderful too. I live in T-shirt & jeans or Bermuda shorts.

10. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh now I have the power!! Meerkat is at my mercy now!! Good thing you expalined that pencil sharpener thingy. I was thinking to send you one like I used in grammar school that was on the wall and if you were the person that got to it when it wouldn't turn you got to empty it. I always wanted to do things in the classroom. I especially liked taking the erasers to the basement to clean them and erasing all the boards at the end of class. Faye is a teacher's pet!! Faye is a teacher's pet. Yes, I was!! We got teased about being little in first grade and we were never teased again so nobody called me that but it could have happened. A vivid imagination is a good thing!!

12. Likes justplainjudy, Kathy B., MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty, I love that show too. I think since I can't dance I love to see others do it. Our Teri is a pro at dancing and she posts pictures of ballerinas on FB and I am in awe of those beautiful and talented people.

14. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, you hit the nail on the head! Can't dance, but it's like watching birds soar. Love to watch a really good dancer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Ladies, let's teach Meerkat a lesson. I found an angel today and it will be on the way to her soon. Janice L Davis, 17180 Delhi Farms Rd, Jerseyville, IL 62052 Of course, this is being done in fun so we can show her that we care and to help her collection.