Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  279
Page 2 of 13 First 123412 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey every one ....... my favorite color red......crocheting to relax... drinking ice tea except for coffee in the moning..... butterfingers for my sweet.........mums favorite flower....subs for eating... jeans and t-shirt for dress. Also like to sew... see ya.... bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    I like MsBehaven addition for Things you colllect.Here are my asnswers I

1. My favorite color: Peach and eathtones
    2. My favorite craft: Crocheting, of cours, but second I love to do Poser
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: Sit with my baby in my lap and just loving her.
    4. Favorite cuisine: Good old Home style cooking, don't like foreign foods.
    5: Favorite beverage: Vess's Red Cream Soda.
    6. Favorite sweet: Home made old fashion Fudge and home made Divinity
    7. Favorite TV Show: Mentalist or if I can find it Country Music shows
    8: Favorite pet: My Pomeranian
    9: Favorite flower: Gladiola's
    10. Favorite apparel: Caftans I wear around the house.
    11. Favorite thing to collect, I use to collect Angels, but got tired of there faces all looking alike, so can't find any more that I like. Plus I also collect Those Iron pencil sharpeners, I have everything from a plane, centerrella's coach, I have a about 50 of them.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 04-27-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a fun thread! Love hearing about everyone.

1. My favorite color: Guess I would say Red.

2. My favorite craft: It's a toss-up between cardmaking and crochet.

3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: Read, mostly mysteries.

4. Favorite cuisine: Southern - especially anything with potatoes, fried, boiled, baked. Love, love hash browns!

5: Favorite beverage: Water, coffee

6. Favorite sweet: Hershey's Kisses

7. Favorite TV Show: Mostly cable news, sometimes the HGTV network.

8: Favorite pet: Toy Poodle. Currently have a darling 1-year old little girl named "Monet II" Our other sweet poodle lived to be 17 and was also called "Monet." I knew my hubby could never remember a new dog name, so we named the new puppy "Monet II." My daughter says we have "perpetual poodles, lol."

9: Favorite flower: Pansies and Daisies. They are so cheerful.

10. Favorite apparel: Black knit slacks, I have a closet full - and some kind of sweater or top, usually a jewel tone, red, jade, purple, or black.

11. Favorite thing to collect: Paper for cardmaking, yarn, and grandchildren - we have 18, and 4 "greats!"
    Last edited by buggainok; 04-27-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

4. Likes MeerKat, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    1. My favorite color: Black or Dark blue for slacks, Jeweled tones for tops(red, peacock, emerald, canary, etc.)
    2. My favorite craft: Crocheting or candlewicking
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet:read, play my piano, walk along beach
    4. Favorite cuisine: Mexican, Chinese, German, French
    5: Favorite beverage: Milk and Crystal Light Iced Tea with Peach or Raspberry
    6. Favorite sweet: Hershey's Nuggets with Toffee and Almonds
    7. Favorite TV Show: NCIS, NCIS LA, Law and Order SVU
    8: Favorite pet: Cat(have 5)
    9: Favorite flower: Peony and Carnation
    10. Favorite apparel: Jeans and loose top around house

6. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. My favorite color: I like purple and pink best but love all colors.

2. My favorite craft: Love to do crocheting but used to do digital scrap kit making (this is where you make digital kits to give away) I have done plastic canvas and also embroidery in the past, but don't do it currently.
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: I love to read, also spend time with my new grand daughter. I love to bake and cook when I can stand long enough. I also use to love to garden.
    4. Favorite cuisine: I love lots of food..but I think italian is my favorite..it depends on my mood.
    5: Favorite beverage: Coffee or chai tea, cold I love sweet tea or chocolate milk.
    6. Favorite sweet: anything chocolate..but mostly my favs are chocolate covered rasberry jellies or chocolate covered strawberries in season.
    7. Favorite TV Show: House hunters, pawn stars , criminal minds, oh and YES, WALKING DEAD!
    8: Favorite pet: I love cats, dog and birds..but don't have a pet at this time. If I did it probably would be a cat as I couldn't walk a dog right now.
    9: Favorite flower: I love red roses and I think next is lilacs ..but I love love love all flowers..wishing I could live in garden..lol.
    10. Favorite apparel: Anything comfortable..but like black slacks and nice blousy shirts when going out. When I was young and skinny ..I love the taylored look..I was always dressed up.

I used to collect bells and also carnival glass but no longer do so. Now I just like to collect friends..
    Last edited by me2la; 04-27-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, love your answer on things you like to collect.. Nice thought from a nice lady
    Last edited by MeerKat; 04-27-2013 at 07:39 PM.

9. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. Red and Green is my favorite, there are so many different shades of red and green, love them all. but I like purple, blue, & Teal too.
    2. is crocheting of course
    3. reading, facebook, walking on the trail, sitting outside on my swing when weather permits and fishing with my husband
    4. tuna noodle caserol, pizza, chicken and rice
    5. diet pepsi and sweet tea
    6. Chocolate
    7. the love stories on the halmark channel
    8. My little dogs, Teco & Tippy, my cockateil Dixie and my cats.
    9. some say its not a flower, its a tree, but the lilac is my absolute favorite, I also love roses, daffadills, lillys and pinies too
    10. teashirts and jeans or tank tops and capries
    and I collect Christmas Music Boxes, jewery, (the kind that looks like diamonds but not real) and crochet books and mags.
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 06-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Marjorie, This is a wonderful idea you had..Thank you for suggesting it.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

12. Likes MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Marjorie,
    Here goes...

1. My favorite color: Orange and Green
    2. My favorite craft: I love decorative painting, oil painting and watercolor, which I am trying to master right now. And of course crocheting.
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: Read a good book. Walk on the beach or travel.
    4. Favorite cuisine: I love Italian and Chinese, just like you.
    5: Favorite beverage: Homemade Iced tea or lemonade.
    6. Favorite sweet: Twizzlers
    7. Favorite TV Show: That would be Downton Abbey.
    8: Favorite pet: My liitle Maltese, Jax.
    9: Favorite flower: Amenonies (they are red and purple) and Sonia Roses (they are peach colored).
    10. Favorite apparel: A sleeveless cotton house dress for in the house, but If I'm going out, black slacks and a nice 3/4 sleeve cotton sweater.
    Now to read what others have posted,
    Marylou

Post Thanks / Like
    1. My favorite color: Yellow (many other as well)
    2. My favorite craft: Knit and crochet but limit to small projects type (can't keep up with my patient to make anything take too many days to be complete)
    3. Favorite thing to do to relax, other than crochet: take nap....window shopping when weather is permit
    4. Favorite cuisine: Raw tofu ....
    5: Favorite beverage: plain warm water with lemon, ginseng tea.
    6. Favorite sweet: Moche cake
    7. Favorite TV Show: History channel, discovery.
    8: Favorite pet: Love all animals, respect animals kingdom ....but have dog as pet
    9: Favorite flower: have to be hand made: silk or yarn crafts and paper crafts (have allergy with all real/fresh one )
    10. Favorite apparel: over size lose of any kind outfit - bring me comfortable feel
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....