Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  134
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Positivity really helps fight the most negative of the things in the world and cancer is just one of those things. Glad to see your positivity! I will pray for you. Waiting impatiently to see your baby blankets

2. Likes cathybearns, hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are added to my prayer list. Your attitude is wonderful. God bless you through your struggle. -janine

4. Likes justplainjudy, hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for you-I had breast cancer a few years ago, and it must be awful to know you have to do it all over. But as others have said, your attitude is the best! I believe you WILL kick cancer's butt!!

Post Thanks / Like
    With all of us, all the prayers, your positive attitude, and the name of Jesus, you can't miss!!!!!!!!!!!! God hold you in his arms!!

Hugs,

Judy

7. Likes GrammaJoe, hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with GrammaJo also, the positive attitude really helps. ((hugs))and prayers for you my sweet.

9. Likes justplainjudy, hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oldiesgal View Post
    I went to the doctor to hopefully get good results from all of the tests that I have had but unfortunately he said that the cancer is back. So now I will be going through another round of chemo. I fought this once and dammit I am going to fight it again this time. I have been doing some baby blankets for the new baby and will post pictures soon.
    So sorry to hear that your cancer has returned! You have such a positive attitude, GOOD FOR YOU!!! You will beat it!! Keep your chin up and head high, we're here for you!!

11. Likes justplainjudy, cathybearns liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending my prayers and a hug and love too ♥♥♥♥♥(((((((((((Oldiesgal))))))))))))) ♥♥♥♥♥

13. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Carol, with such a positive attitude you are bound to beat cancer again. Everyone here is holding you up in prayer and we are all here for you if you need to talk, vent, just ramble, whatever. Looking forward to seeing pix of your baby blankets. Adding you to my prayer list and sending you lots of hugs.
    dragondrummer aka Carol

15. Likes justplainjudy, cathybearns liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huggggs, thoughts and prayers being sent your way! With your attitude you can win this old fight of yours again.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Heartfelt thanks to all of the good wishes. I will keep up the good fight. I hope to post some pictures of my afghans and woodworking that I have been doing. I hope to be able to work on some more of these. Luv you all.
    Carol A. Donald