Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Pets

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 9.5 lb wonderpoodle named Sebastian. I think about crocheting for him...then I remember I need to work on a few things for my son
    In our neck of the woods- northern Sonoma County- this little dog needs something warm and waterproof as our winters tend to be rainy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about pets I have a cat and a dog, the dog is a miniture doxy and they are about the same size. How can you keep an indoor cat slim. She doesn't appear to eat all that much and they don't get any table scrapes, just dog or cat treats, don't know how they get so heavy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Misty and All,

My last dog who was a mix between a lab and a golden retriever (but looked like a yellow lab) was very sick as a five month old puppy. When he finally came home from isolation at the vets he was skin and bones and very weak. At this same time I was working on a full sized afghan for my daughters bed. Naturally it kept hanging on the floor around my feet when I worked on it, and there was Oakley all the time curled up on it, making it difficult to work on.
    I actually had to stop working on my daughters afghan and make him one of his own so I could finish hers. He was so sad looking that I couldn't fuss at him, he had nearly died. Once he had his own he was happy on it next to me on the floor. But it didn't last long once he started feeling better. It seems to a dog an afghan mad a great tug of war toy between him and his big sister. It was cute though.
    Judi G.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judi,
    Thanks for the post, can't say enough about our pets. just love them all to pieces. There just like kids only a little hair. Our doxy will be 3 in April and he is still just a puppy even though he is full grown. he just loves raw hide bones and I am happy to get them for him. Fortunate for us he never started chewing anything other than his bones. Our cat is really good too, I have two scratching posts and she uses them all the time. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I just wanted to share a picture of my cute cat sticking his tongue out. His name is Mung and he stays in the house most of the time, just taking his cat naps. He only gets awake when it's time for his meals, and I when I open the refrigerator. He just makes sure he takes a peek everytime

Pets-14062011293-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning
    Our cat is similar, and she is getting very fat. Have to get her moving around so she can lose some weight. Misty