Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  83
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    you and yours are in my prayers. its always scary when the little ones get sick, their a lot stonger than we give them credit for. i have 5 kids and 16 grandchildren, helped raise a couple of the grandsons. one of them had asthma, real scary. i know its hard, but try to relax, hopefully the dr. will have some good news. my prayers are with you. God Bless.

2. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, Annette

4. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will hold your granddaughter in my heart and thoughts. Please keep all of us here up to date.

6. Likes justplainjudy, janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of prayers coming your way. Praying for you & the family.
    Attached Images Attached Images Please pray  for my granddaughter!-al2dovepraying-jpg 

8. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hugs and prayers go out to you. Life is funny but keep your chin up
    Carol A. Donald

10. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by janie mae View Post
    Patty,
    Having 3 young grandkids myself, I understand your fear. Not one of those diagnoses are very good. God will take care of your baby girl. Please just give it to Him in prayer & do not worry. I know that's hard to do sometimes but it is best. There has just been so much sickness this year & you hear all the bad stuff on the news every night. Try not to pay attention to all that. She is being cared for by apparently good drs & you have activated prayer. She has the BEST! She has a pretty great grandma, too.
    Hugs, Jane
    Thanks everyone. I just wanted to stop what I was doing and thank everyone for praying for Gracie. Things are better today...she does not have pneumonia at least! She is playing some and sleeping a lot today. But the X-ray was OK so that is good! She probably needs to rest a lot right now. I know she is missing being at school, she loves school. She has a cough so we aren't thru it just yet but God is answering our prayers!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you all!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I know the Hooping cough is going around again..my grand nephew has it...he is just about a year old..he is getting better now..but please take care..I will keep her in my prayers ..AND you and your daughter too. hugs Anne

13. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My hugs and prayers are coming your way!!!!!!!!! Judy

15. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I posted something right after I asked everyone to pray for Gracie but I must not have clicked on "post quick reply". So here is what I meant to post ... I went to the doctor Tuesday because my blood pressure is up and I have to get an OK from the doctor before I can start an exercise program at the hospital. Thru my insurance (Humana) I am a member of the Silver Sneakers that is located at the hospital. I ended up getting an EKG and a blood draw (probably for cholesterol) . Now I have to go Friday for a stress test. In the meantime, yesterday I discover I have a crack on each heel (I get them in cold weather). That may hurt when I walk on the treadmill... that is the kind of stress test I will be taking. They said they can do it another way if that happens. OH my! That is probably with the iv med kind. That is the way the last one was done.

And also yesterday when I moved just the wrong way that disc in my back that wants to overlap did it's thing and I couldn't straightened up until I hobbled over to the chair and sat down for a minute. While sitting I can usually lean back and do a little circular movement and it quits whatever it does and I could then stand up and go about my business. It worked! So now That's OK at least for now. I had asked for prayer for myself but I guess I didn't complete my post or I would have seen it on here. It's my fault it's not showing on here, no one elses. So I just wanted to let you all know what is going on with my health situation. I guess stress tests take about 4 hours as they said allow that much time for it. Anyhoooo I will be doing that Friday and hopefully the blood pressure will be talked about and maybe change my BP med. I have been on the same BP med for a few years. It was high... bottom fig was 100...not good they said. So keep me in your prayers if you will. Thanks!!!!!!!!!XOXOXO
    Last edited by redhead; 02-07-2013 at 01:47 PM.

17. Likes janie mae, Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    prayers are already going up (((( red, prayers for your whole family.))))

19. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post