Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look it up for sure! Hope you add it to your hobby list too Maryjane! Journaling is another way to see how we've progressed in life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, so you enjoy decorating from the looks of the items you sew! I love to decorate too! Skirts are always nice to wear. The excitement and passion you have for beaded jewellery is expressed in your writing! It puts a smile on my face.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do enjoy decorating and colour is very important to me. I am glad I made you smile!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have journaled for years (per my therapist) and I have lots of pictures in them. I always felt better when I drew my feelings. Learned that in therapy too! I haven't done it in a while because I've been way too busy crocheting....and that's a good thing (I'm sure the therapist would think that too). I've finally come back from loosing my Mom 3 yr ago and started back into my favorite hobby of crocheting, so I know that I'm getting better. I've got my dog back and I'm in heaven. Now all I have to do is get my heart more healthy and I'll be rocking and rolling. Oh yes, and If by chance my Detroit Tigers win the World Series, my life would be just like heaven!!!! LOL Enjoy life everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    When I was going through rehab for drug addiction, I did a lot of journaling! In fact, my therapist suggested it! I still keep a journal today! I'm going to look into the art journaling-sounds interesting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beatrice,

You sound like you're Full of Life! I'm so happy that things are good, positive and exciting for you! I love your spirit for living! Continue to Live On and Enjoy Life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Always my friend, always!!!!! That's me forever!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyrose View Post
    Beatrice,

You sound like you're Full of Life! I'm so happy that things are good, positive and exciting for you! I love your spirit for living! Continue to Live On and Enjoy Life!