Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Put those big girl panties on and go make you something to tempt me! I would love a piece of coconut custard pie!!!YUM!!!

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have struggled with my weight for ever too. My heaviest was 325, I managed to drop 50% of my body weight, but it was too much for me. Or, maybe cos I didn't exercise during the weight loss and I had so much excess skin that I really was unhappy about that. So, I gained some weight back and have gone to far with that! LOL So, now I want to drop about 20ish pounds.
    I am an emotional eater. I eat to compensate for what is missing in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am mostly a bored eater.This site and all my friends on here have helped since I am busy making things and chatting on here. I may market it as a diet aid. lol

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fall is such a beautiful time of the year! Some of our trees are starting to turn a little.

Post Thanks / Like
    It s sooo nice. Thank you for sharing! I wish I could see anything like this here in city!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your woods! We live with woods around us too and it is just beautiful right now. I hope you can get out and enjoy it more soon but be careful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhh...How I envy you northern folk...To me anyone who lives north of Florida is considered "Northern Folk"...I spent 4 years in Southern Tier NY and fell in love with fall, snow and rural living...Never thought that would happen...Then when GS went to WVU I managed to wind up in Morgantown, WV...I fell in love again...Don't know if I'll make it back alive, but want my ashes scattered there...

Post Thanks / Like
    You should brag! I've been every size from 5 -20. Hope to change that to a healthy 10-12. Slow going but I intend to win the race.

Post Thanks / Like
    Into the woods!!-09-22-07_1205-jpg[ATTACH]Into the woods!!-09-22-07_1206-jpg[/ATTACH]
    Pictures of my favorit tree. Husband didn't get a picture of the living branches on it for me though.

Your back yard is drawing me in like a moth to a flame. I love walking in the woods. My father in law has some wooded land and I used to just love going out into it and wonder around. I have a favorite old, old tree out there. It had been struck by lightening sometime long ago and is scared all they to the bottom almost in half. But it is still alive; awesome site. I havn't been able to go out there for years now since my back, hip, and leg problems started. I sure do miss it though. I understand about the weight. Not being able to get around much it seem I gain wieght just waddling through the kitchen lol. I have to loose some but it sure is hard when everyone else in the family are eaters, and snackers. I have to admit when I get down some chocolate or sugar sure do seem to help alot. Makes if even harder since I am diabetic too. Rats growning old is not fun at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images Into the woods!!-09-22-07_1203-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing. Living in city I really love woods