Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Dumb oops!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Dumb oops!!!!!

I thought I would let my ct family know that I have been hanging out
    At the hospital the last few days. Lol let me tell
    You why and u will understand why I say lol. I was making my daughters Halloween
    Costume and we were cutting the fabric. I had a straight pin
    In my mouth getting to pin the material and Jenna came really close to my fingers and I gasped,
    Well guess where the needle went? Yep down the hatch it went
    . So now there is a straight pin with a blue ball on the rip in my bowels somewhere,
    GREAT I say. I'm ok but they want me to pass it so now I get to spend
    My Friday in the hospital going poop all night. Yeah me,
    Attached Images Attached Images Dumb oops!!!!!-image-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry! Be a good girl and go poop in the potty! lol Will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Something to think about as I do like you and hold them in my mouth. Maybe you have saved some of us.

3. Likes grandmalane, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard about a young lady who was hanging pictures in her apartment and she placed her nails in her mouth...you guessed it. She swallowed one of them. it lodged in her LUNG!! Emergency surgery for her.

I am so relieved that you be pooping it out!! I hope you are home today and I am glad I am not the one who has to sort out and find that needle!

Take care of you!!
    XOXOX
    Landon

5. Likes grandmalane, Irishjl, GrammaJoe, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! No more pins in the mouth for you! Hope it all goes well and it comes very soon for you (safe and sound).

Post Thanks / Like
    So how much time will you be passing in the hospital? I am a pun addict, I can't help myself. It should all come out in the end. They say that 2/3 of pun is P-U, LOL It's crap how long you have been in there!!

I do not mean to make light of your situation, Erika, just hoping to bring you some smiles. I have a lot of health issues and it finally dawned on me that some of it could be funny if I adjusted my attitude. By your picture, you have a great attitude!!! And it is great to see your smiling face! Is that a lot of hair piled up on your head? I had long hair for YEARS and I got it cut off in February. I was shocked when I realized that I could be in and out of the shower in less time than it took me to just wash all that hair!! How long is yours?

Do they have you on a special diet? I guess lots of fiber? Truly, I am grateful you didn't need surgery! What costume are you making for your daughter?
    I hope you are still talking to me after I post this reply!

8. Likes BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad that you are OK...all kidding aside this is serious...when I was a little girl of 6, my mother was sewing and she has the habit of placing her needles in cusions around her....long story short, I jumped and landed knee first right on the needle. It snapped in half and the point side went into my knee, right into the joint and I wasn't able to bend my leg. The medical scare was that it punchers something while in the body....I had surgery to have the needle removed, so glad you are in a place to take care of you....hugs (PS Guess where I put my sewing needles? yup...bad bad habit.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, Anaisa, YIKES!!! Yes, that had to of hurt, I am cringing just thinking about it. I stuck a pearl button up my nose when I was 3. I remember the look on my dad's face when I told him. His eyes got so big!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I can top both of you as far as a poopy situation. When I was little, well up to 12 we had an outhouse. I was about 3 and when I went to the outhouse I fell in the toilet! Now that is a poopy situation!! I held on to the seat and didn't go all the way in but nobody wanted to help Mama clean me up! lol

12. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, I am holding my nose all the way over here, LOL Poor baby!!! I am glad you were able to hold onto the seat and not fall all the way in. That is really good strength and coordination for a 3 year old!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great motivation to hold on!!! lol

15. Likes Irishjl, Landon liked this post