Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Dumb oops!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Erika, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. You have cured me of putting pins and needles in my mouth that is for certain. I hope you come through this without any further problems, my heart goes out to you! You'll be in my thoughts.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

2. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Erika, I'm sorry you wound up in the ER but I am praying everything turns out all right. I probably have an incident that is right up there with Faye. When I was 3 or 4, I got the hooked end of a wire hanger caught in my mouth. Parents took me to the ER where it had to be cut, very carefully, in order to remove it. Did not start crying until I saw the blood coming from my mouth. End result is a perfectly round scar in the roof of my mouth from it. When I was 17, I got curious to see if that scar fit the end of a wire hanger. Yep, got it caught again!!! Only, this time, with careful maneuvering, I got it out myself. My mother didn't know if she wanted to collapse from laughter or smack me across the back of the head!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Jan, smack and then hug would be what I thought first but maybe good sense would win over and I'd just laugh.

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom laughed her head off and I had the crap scared out of me, thinking I'd have to go to the ER to have it removed and then having to tell the Dr. how it happened. A wire hanger doesn't even come thru the door of my place!!!

8. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad that you're in a place that's taking care of you! Get well soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry twinfaye, when I went to visit my 'family' they had an out house and the pig was RIGHT there! So that was my motivation NOT to fall in! Hope Erica is doing better...haven't heard yet....

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg ladies. sitting in this hospital bed laughing out loud. Humor is the best medicine , well along with pain meds and anti anxiety meds. If you can't laugh at your self then what can you laugh at. As mad as i am at myself it's still funny. Plus i've had to explain how i did it to all the nurses and doctors on the floor. they have never seen this only have read about it i guess. so im pretty popular around these parts. lol Any way they say that if i don't pass it then they will have to surgically remove it. so Lets pray that i pass it tonight or sometime between now andd in the morning before my xray. thanks again for the well wishes
    Many Blessings
    hugs and smooches
    erika

Post Thanks / Like
    Girl, I will dance naked at midnight in my local cemetery if it will help you pass that dang straight pin!! Oh, please don't be mad at yourself, it's not like you did it on purpose!!! Or did you? Trying to get out of something, you STINKER!!!

I am so glad to hear you are laughing at us. And I could not agree more, if you can't laugh at yourself, well, it just makes problems more tolerable!

Bless your heart!!! You are in my prayers, thoughts and any candle incense intense ceremonies I can come up with, LOL

XOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep laughing I am on the floor rolling just thinking about Landon dancing naked in the cemetary!

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You all are wayyyy tooo much. I hope everything comes out alright Can't help myself.

16. Likes Landon liked this post