Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Disappointed

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Disappointed

I always liked coming to the Crochet Daily Digest to look for crochet patterns. Lately, i have noticed that there are more knit patterns than crochet. I have never been a very good knitter and so miss the crochet patterns here.

2. Likes MeToo! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello brahamweaver, I like crochet patterns too. But I am always ready to try a knit pattern if I like it and it is not too difficult. I am not a knitter but I try.
    The lady that post all these patterns takes a lot of time to include patterns of all kinds. I have used many of her free patterns. She even spent time looking for bikini tops for me and sent them to me, That was very thoughtful of her. I have saved so many of her patterns that she has posted it will take me years to make all of them. She is a sweetheart.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you, brahamweaver. I don't mind the knit patterns because I know many members also knit as well as crochet, but as far as I'm concerned CT is certainly not what it used to be. As far as I know, a software program chooses what will show up on the newsletter. I tried posting things 4 times and none of them appeared. I copy my blog to the Vendor section, but not once has it shown up on the newsletter. "Yarn De-stash" is the only post listed under the Vendor section for the LAST FOUR YEARS. (I check every time the newsletter comes out.) This used to be a really nice crochet forum; now it's pretty much a joke.

5. Thanks spoula thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad i am not the only one that feels this way. There seem to be so many sources for knitting patterns and I was so happy to find CT, and now it is just not the same.

7. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nova55, So nice to see your post it has been awhile. I hope you and yours is doing well. I agree with you this forum has changed. The knitting patterns do not bother me either like you there are some that like to do both crochet and knitting.

It is a shame that your blog is not showing up on the newsletter. I don't know if the folks that view the newsletter also come on the CT forum and page down to see the vendor portion they are missing out on your blogs they are really good.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi brahamweaver, You are not alone I like crochet that is why I joined this forum and not some others. I don't mind that knitting patterns are posted as there are some folks that like to do both crafts. This forum has changed.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Everyone
    I have been a member here since 2012. I come and go. Sometimes check the posts daily for months sometimes I am not on the forum for a month. I have never even seen a newsletter. How do you receive one? I am a crocheter and a very beginner knitter. I don't mind scrolling past knit patterns to find what I want. If I don't see it I search else where. But I do enjoy conversation here.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

11. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    never mind about my question for the newsletter....I signed up!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com