Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: work grrrr

Post Thanks / Like
    And on a cold night, they are better than any amount of blankets at keeping you warm!!! I invariably wake up with 1 sleeping on my shoulder, 1 in the crook of my arm, 1 curled by my other shoulder, 1 curled up by my stomach and 1 at the top of my head!!! There is nothing like waking up to the rumble of 5 cats purring in their sleep. Better than any alarm clock.

Post Thanks / Like
    Caro, we are here to help you with crochet but all of us care about you way beyond crocheting. I've had so many people on here giving me support and friendship and I just adore this site!! So if you need to talk just ask. We can talk in a private message or just post how you are feeling. There are alot of us that deal with chronic pain so we can relate. Thinking of you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I used to call a 4 cat night when I still had all four of my babies! Just woke up from a nap with the remaining TWO on me. My little one Ammie used to curl around my head when I was in really bad shape and she knew when it was, too! I could focus on her purring and lose the pain. Better than meditation! Thank goodness that part is in the past. Thanks to all who wrote to encourage me. Back atcha ladies! Caro