Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What A Beautiful Name!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not religious, but it rubs me the wrong way when everyone and his dog talks about "Jesus". It's not just Jesus, it is Jesus CHRIST. For believers, he was and is The Christ. The one and the only Son of God.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus IS Jesus Christ

I couldn't do all caps.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-16-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    @Jean Marie. I wasn't criticizing you. I was referring to nonbelievers throwing around "Jesus this, Jesus that, what would Jesus do" and blather like that. They don't give a hoot about Jesus Christ or what he would do; they are contemptuous of Christians and are trying to manipulate them by having the nerve to tell them what Christianity is all about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeToo! View Post
    @Jean Marie. I wasn't criticizing you. I was referring to nonbelievers throwing around "Jesus this, Jesus that, what would Jesus do" and blather like that. They don't give a hoot about Jesus Christ or what he would do; they are contemptuous of Christians and are trying to manipulate them by having the nerve to tell them what Christianity is all about.
    I didn't take it as criticism. I thought you were just saying what you believed and in answering your post I was just clarifying so you understood but maybe I was wrong in posting that. Don't want to upset you. Sorry!

Post Thanks / Like
    Least said - soonest healed! Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought you might be interested in this. If you're not interested then you're not interested but Family Christian Bookstore sent me this. I don't read much.

Jospeh Of Arimathea
    The Extraordinary Life of Ordinary People

Joseph of Arimathea tells the story of the man who took upon himself the task of burying Jesus after His crucifixion. Joseph, who is briefly discussed in all four gospel accounts, is a mere footnote in Scripture, but his actions speak volumes and give the working Christian an example of how to live for Christ in a world that opposes Him.