Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Forum (easy) Tech Question

Greetings my lovely Stitchers!!

Due to *life*, I simply bypassed the fact that I have not been receiving the emails that let me know when my favorite hookers post anything for me to eye candy over.

Is this a change from the admins, they don't happen anymore, is there a way I can get this changed if it's still a thing, or do I need to be more proactive and just head on over here -- like i finally did when I realized I hadn't been hearing everyone's stories recently!

It was rather clear to me that something had not been quite right, and it turns out, it was missing y'all! I'm trying to catch up on all the pictures, so keep em coming!

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We have been here all along. When you say receiving emails, are you referring to the newsletter?

If so, please take a look at this post:

https://crochettalk.com/whitelist.html

The newsletter continues to go out. The challenge lies in changes with email providers.

Please let us know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Barbara

4. Thanks ramblyambly thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am quite sure it was the newsletter; it had links to all the new posts, etc.

I looked over the link, and perused around my yahoo, and it seems I have not received an email from y'all in an amount of time that yahoo would have saved it when I searched for the sender. Shortly: nothing in my spam folder.

I may've accidentally removed myself from the newsletter list, but I didn't see any options in my profile settings to change the frequency of newsletters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You can try signing up for the newsletter again here:

https://crochettalk.com/newsletter.html

The newsletter is an automated system, so it is sent out as the admin has set it up. Currently, I am receiving the newsletter usually every other day.

I hope this helps - you can let us know if you are still having issues. If you still need assistance, you can message me with your email address you signed up for the newsletter (this email may be different from your forum account - depending on how you signed up for it).

Also, let me know if you have any other questions!