Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I-Give-Up-Laura-Story
    ‘I Give Up’ By Laura Story Reminds Us That God Is In Control

Laura Story presents her new song “I Give Up” in a lyric video as she plays the piano. The Spartanburg, South Carolina resident, Laura, is an acclaimed contemporary Christian music singer-songwriter. Her single from album ‘Blessings’ reached No. 1 on the Billboard Christian Songs chart. It went on win the 2012 Grammy Award for Best […]
    Watch Now ‘I Give Up’ By Laura Story Reminds Us That God Is In Control | FaithPot

boy-salute-American-flag
    5-Year-Old Caught On Doorbell Cam Adorably Reciting The Pledge Of Allegiance

A ring doorbell camera captured an adorable clip of a 5-year-old saluting the American flag. The video which is winning hearts across the country shows young Preston Satterthwaite who just finished a bike ride with his dad and then ran around to the front of his house. “I was taking his bike in the garage […]
    Watch Now 5-Year-Old Caught On Doorbell Cam Reciting The Pledge Of Allegiance
    wrong-text-kindness-main

Text Message To Wrong Number Turns To Act of Kindness For Young Boy Fighting For Life

A text message accidentally sent to the wrong person ended up reaching the right person, who was able to help a needy family in Arizona. Abby Fink thought she sent a text message to church friend, Alex Jakeman, “Hey brother Jakeman, this is sister Fink, we are bringing you dinner tomorrow I was wondering what […]
    Watch Now Text Message To Wrong Number Turns To Act of Kindness For Young Boy Fighting For Life | FaithPot

janitor-comforts-autistic-boy
    Mother Shares Photo Of School Custodian Comforting Autistic Daughter

A sweet photo shared by a Cincinnati mother of an autistic student being comforted by a school custodian is warming hearts everywhere. Kenlee is a 4th-grade student at Melba Passmore Elementary School in Alvin, Texas. She has autism, and didn’t want to be in the cafeteria because of all the noise, wrote her mother, Hollie […]
    Watch Now Mother Shares Photo Of School Custodian Comforting Autistic Daughter | FaithPot
    Danny-Boy-GENTRI
    GENTRI Covers Irish Anthem ‘Danny Boy’

Popular Christian vocal group GENTRI sings a beautiful rendition of Irish anthem, “Danny Boy.” The band say they were led to cover the song while on a recent tour through Europe, where they had a chance to visit Ireland and film the music video with the backdrop of the stunning Irish countryside. “Danny Boy” is […]
    Watch Now GENTRI Covers Irish Anthem ‘Danny Boy’ | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing-Grace-Rosemary-Siemens
    Rosemary Siemens Sings Moving Rendition Of ‘Amazing Grace’

YouTube star and winner of “Best Gospel Album of the Year” at Canada’s 2018 Gospel Music Awards, Rosemary Siemens sings a beautiful rendition of classic hymn ‘Amazing Grace.’ Rosemary won the “Best Gospel Album of the Year” at Canada’s 2018 Gospel Music Awards for her latest album, “Plum Coulee, My Home.” She has just launched […]
    Watch Now Rosemary Siemens Sings Moving Rendition Of ‘Amazing Grace’ | FaithPot

nurse-adopts-baby
    Pediatric Nurse Adopts Premature Baby After Taking Care Of Him

A 25-year-old pediatric nurse decided to adopt a baby she had cared for in the hospital and become a single mother to him. Claire Mills works 12-hour nursing shifts in the neonatal intensive care unit at a Texas hospital and is surrounded by babies all day. Her life changed completely when she met Jackson. He […]
    Watch Now Pediatric Nurse Adopts Premature Baby After Taking Care Of Him | FaithPot

pancreatic-cancer-alex-trebek
    Jeopardy Host Alex Trebek Relies On Prayer For Cancer Battle

Beloved Jeopardy host, Alex Trebek is headed back into chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer treatment and is asking everyone to keep praying for him. He shocked fans in March 2019, when he announced he has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer, this type of cancer has an average 5-year survival rate of less than 3%. Alex knows that […]
    Watch Now Jeopardy Host Alex Trebek Relies On Prayer For Cancer Battle | FaithPot

Kodi-Lee-agt-finale
    Kodi Lee Gives The ‘Most Beautiful’ Performance At ‘America’s Got Talent’ Finals

Kodi Lee brings out his best ever performance on AGT 2019 with ‘Lost Without You.’ It is finale week and Lee brought out his A game with a spine-tingling cover of Freya Ridings’ “Lost Without You,” singing and playing on a grand piano. As Kodi sang “I think I’m lost without you,” it touched the […]
    Watch Now Kodi Lee Gives The ‘Most Beautiful’ Performance At ‘America’s Got Talent’ Finals | FaithPot

Student-Choir-honors-captain-flight
    Student Choir Gives Flight Captain A Beautiful Send-Off With Impromptu Performance

A student choir surprised a captain on his last flight with a sweet impromptu serenade. Ronald Smith was an airline pilot with United Airlines for 32 years, and today as he is on his last flight from Chicago to Brussels as a pilot as he is all set to retire. So when student choir of […]
    Watch Now Student Choir Gives Flight Captain A Beautiful Send-Off With Impromptu Performance | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    You-Say-Lauren-Daigle-Khozhovei-Pukhomai
    Young Boy Sings Beautiful Rendition Of Lauren Daigle’s ‘You Say’

Khozhovei Pukhomai presents a beautiful rendition of Lauren Daigle’s ‘You Say.’ The young boy from India’s north east has impressive vocals and is backed up by talented musicians who are from the north east of India as well. I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough Every single lie that tells […]
    Watch Now Young Boy Sings Beautiful Rendition Of Lauren Daigle’s ‘You Say’ | FaithPot

plumber-free-repair-main
    Plumber Gets Into Debt To Offer Free Repairs For Elderly And Disabled Customers

A plumber’s heartwarming gesture towards struggling elderly people is winning him appreciation all across the country. The 52-year-old plumber had quit his full-time job so that he could offer free plumbing and home repair services for senior citizens and families in need. James Anderson left his job in 2017 after he saw a home engineer […]
    Watch Now Plumber Gets Into Debt To Offer Free Repairs For Elderly And Disabled Customers | FaithPot
    plumber-free-repair-5

Good Samaritans Forms Human Chain To Guide 4 Dolphins Trapped In A Canal

Two mother dolphins and their calves who were not able to overcome canal bridges were miraculously rescued by human chains in the water. Officials with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and Clearwater Marine Aquarium formed a human chain to help guide the 4 dolphins out of a St. Petersburg canal and back into Tampa […]
    Watch Now Good Samaritans Forms Human Chain To Guide 4 Dolphins Trapped In A Canal | FaithPot

young-boy-puppy-surprise
    A Little Boy Was Saving Up To Buy Puppy, See His Adorable Reaction When Grandparents Gift Him One

A young boy received the surprise of a lifetime when he was gifted a tiny puppy. Springfield, Illinois boy Xander Mellor, six, was saving up his change for almost 18 months to buy a puppy. He received the incredible gift from his grandparents when they visited his home recently. His mother, Natalie Ellenburg, 25, said […]
    Watch Now A Little Boy Was Saving Up To Buy Puppy, See His Adorable Reaction When Grandparents Gift Him One | FaithPot

bikers-thank-mother
    Bikers Gather At Little Girl’s Lemonade Stand After Her Mother Helped Them In Terrible Accident

A heartwarming video of 30 bikers landing up at a young girl’s lemonade stand, after the girl and her mother helped several of them is winning hearts everywhere. The bikers dressed up in jeans and leather vests in a video gone viral had been in a gruesome accident last year and were helped by the […]
    Watch Now Bikers Gather At Little Girl’s Lemonade Stand After Her Mother Helped Them In Terrible Accident | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus-Loves-Me-How-He-Loves-Caleb-Kelsey
    Husband And Wife Sings Beautiful Mashup Of ‘Jesus Loves Me’ And ‘How He Loves’

YouTube Stars Christian singers Caleb and Kelsey Grimm sing a beautiful mashup of ‘Jesus Loves Me’ and ‘How He Loves.’ The songs remind us that our God is so wonderful and none can be like Him. John Mark McMillian wrote ‘How He Loves’ in 2005. The song was popular, but really took off when David […]
    Watch Now Caleb And Kelsey Sings Beautiful Mashup Of 'Jesus Loves Me' And 'How He Loves'

teacher carries student with spina bifida
    Teacher Carries Student With Spina Bifida So She Doesn’t Miss Field Trip

When a fourth grader who is in a wheelchair wasn’t having difficulties on a filed trip, teacher at the school showed her amazing kindness and compassion. Jim Freeman’s act of kindness to 10-year-old Ryan Neighbors has touched her and her family. “When I got to see the fossils and stuff, I was like, wow, that’s […]
    Watch Now Teacher Piggybacks Student With Spina Bifida So She Doesn't Miss Field Trip

angel-face-ultrasound
    Guardian Angel Turns Up In Ultrasound Of Woman Who Doctors Said Couldn’t Have Kids

A guardian angel could be seen in a woman’s 12-week ultrasound of her ‘miracle baby’. Britainy Clark had been diagnosed by doctors of having endometriosis, which made her dream of starting a family with her partner James Grouvel almost impossible. This condition affects the uterus and makes conception hardly possible. extremely difficult or even impossible. […]
    Watch Now Guardian Angel Turns Up In Ultrasound Of Woman Who Doctors Said Couldn’t Have Kids | FaithPot

Homecoming-queen-gives-crown-to-classmate-with-down-syndrome
    Homecoming Queen Gives Away Crown To Classmate With Down Syndrome

An amazing act of kindness from Sadler, Texas shows that there is a lot of good left in this world. Trinity Arrington a senior at S&S HTrinity Arrington, was announced as homecoming queen, but what she did next made her the queen of hearts. She decided to share her crown and title with Emily Petty, […]
    Watch Now Homecoming Queen Gives Away Crown To Classmate With Down Syndrome | FaithPot

texas-hotel-employee-works-32-hours-during-flooding
    College Student Worked Alone At A Texas Hotel For 32 Hours During A Flood

Satchel Smith has a normal shift which starts at 3 pm and ends at 11 pm at Homewood Suites in Beaumont, Texas, but this time it was different. It all changed when Tropical Storm Imelda trapped him and ninety guests inside the hotel. The ravaging storm lasted for 32 hours, and 21-year-old Smith was the […]
    Watch Now College Student Worked Alone At A Texas Hotel For 32 Hours During A Flood | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    The-Prayer-Savior-Redeemer-of-My-Soul-ELENYI
    Elenyi Sisters Sings Soul-Stirring Medley Of ‘The Prayer’ And ‘Savior Redeemer Of My Soul’

Elenyi sings a beautiful mashup of The Prayer/ Savior Redeemer Of My Soul. “The Prayer” was written by David Foster, Carole Bayer Sager, Alberto Testa and Tony Renis. It was originally recorded in two solo versions, in English by Celine Dion and in Italian by Andrea Bocelli. The song won the Golden Globe Award for […]
    Watch Now Elenyi Sisters Sings Soul-Stirring Medley Of ‘The Prayer’ And ‘Savior Redeemer Of My Soul’ | FaithPot
    redeemer-of-my-soul/

bus-driver-student-friendship-main
    School Bus Driver Forms Special Bond With 5-Year-Old Student

Arletha Sherman, is an optimistic school bus driver from Jacksonville, Florida, who knows that nothing can spoil her day. She says, “I mean, I may have a bad morning, but once I see her, it’s different.” She’s talking about 5-year-old Anna Hopson who was born with a rare, progressive, neuromuscular disorder which makes her keep […]
    Watch Now This School Bus Driver And 5-Year-Old Student Are Inseparable Friends

police-officer-buys-homeless-woman-bike
    Police Officer Buys Homeless Woman A New Bike After Hers Was Stolen

A police officer from Sarasota Florida is being hailed for his amazing act of kindness after he bought a homeless woman a bike. The homeless woman had her bike stolen from her while she was working and was going through a rough patch. The officer worked with Salvation Army in Sarasota to buy a new […]
    Watch Now Sarasota Police Officer Buys Homeless Woman A New Bike After Hers Was Stolen

donald-duck-dog-cuddle
    Service Dog Cuddles With Donald Duck At Disney World In Adorable Video

A service dog named Nala is taking a well deserved break with Donald Duck at Disney World. Nala has been trained to help people with autism at the park and often interact with various Disney characters in Orlando all dressed up in adorable outfits. Donald Duck and two-year-old Nala were captured on camera with Nala […]
    Watch Now Service Dog Cuddles With Donald Duck At Disney World In Adorable Video | FaithPot

toddler-goodbye-mom-school
    Little Girl’s ‘Goodbye Kiss’ For Mom On First Day Of School Will Warm Your Heart

The first day of school can be quite intimidating for parents and students of toddlers. 2-year-old girl, Millie Stewart from Queens, New York, was headed off to one of her first days in her new preschool classroom and realized she forgot to kiss mom goodbye. “Millie decided she was excited for school (finally! the transition […]
    Watch Now Little Girl’s ‘Goodbye Kiss’ For Mom On First Day Of School Will Warm Your Heart | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    Caleb-Bennett-miracle-main
    Teen With Ship Anchor Lodged In Head Praises God For Miraculous Recovery

A young boy became proof that miracles do happen in this age and time when he had a close encounter with death. The 14-year-old boy from Manatee County, Florida, survived a fishing accident which left him with a boat anchor lodged in his head. Caleb Bennett was out fishing with his brother and a group […]
    Watch Now Teen With Ship Anchor Lodged In Head Praises God For Miraculous Recovery | FaithPot

Karolina-Protsenko-Hallelujah-Violin-Cover
    Young Girl Wows Crowd With Incredible Violin Cover Of ‘Hallelujah’

YouTube star Karolina Protsenko presents a beautiful violin and piano rendition of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah.” Karolina was born on October 3rd 2008 in Ukraine to parents Nikalay and Ella. They moved to the United States in 2014 when she was just 6 and started to learn the violin the same year. Karolina loves to play […]
    Watch Now Young Girl Wows Crowd With Incredible Violin Cover Of ‘Hallelujah’ | FaithPot

cyclists-rescues-deer-main
    Five Cyclists Help Rescue Trapped Deer From Floodwaters

A deer stuck in muddy waters was rescued by a group of ‘hero’ bicyclists who helped pull it out of the muddy water. The cyclists in south-east Spain had to rally together in flooded ruins of a building near Huescar, Spain where the deer had become trapped. The cyclists grabbed the animal by its antlers […]
    Watch Now Five Cyclists Help Rescue Trapped Deer From Floodwaters | FaithPot

officer-pays-womans-gas
    Police Officer Pumps, Pays For Woman’s Gas After Learning She Couldn’t Afford To Fill Up Tank To Get Home

A deputy sheriff spread a lot of smiles and happiness when he went out of his way to help a disabled woman in need. Chris Owen of Forsyth County, North Carolina, used his own credit card to buy a tank of gas for the woman who couldn’t afford it. A post from the Forsyth County […]
    Watch Now Police Officer Pumps, Pays For Woman’s Gas After Learning She Couldn’t Afford To Fill Up Tank To Get Home | FaithPot

homeless-man-dog-reunion
    Homeless Man Has Heartfelt Reunion With Lost Dog

A dog owner had the most joyful reunion with his lost dog with the help of his friends and Memphis (Tennessee) Animal Services. Anthony, an artist, had almost given up hope of finding his beloved dog Bobo. The animal hospital said that after suffering tragedies in his life, Anthony became homeless, but still looked after […]
    Watch Now Homeless Man Has Heartfelt Reunion With Lost Dog | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    Open-The-Eyes-Of-My-Heart-Lily-Detty
    Adorable 5-Year-Old Singing ‘Open The Eyes Of My Heart’ Will Warm Your Hearts

Lily Detty of The Detty Sisters sings an adorable version of every child’s favorite Sunday School song ‘Open The Eyes Of My Heart.’ She sang this song which is a bonus track on their CD titled “In The Meantime”. Open the Eyes of My Heart is a Contemporary Christian song written by Paul Baloche based […]
    Watch Now 5-Year-Old Lily Detty Adorably Sings 'Open The Eyes Of My Heart'

Jack-Hoffman-Nebraska-spring-game
    Teen Battling Brain Cancer Famous For Touchdown During Nebraska Spring Game Is Back On Football Field

A young teen battling brain cancer, who was in the news some years ago for scoring a touchdown during a Nebraska Cornhuskers spring football game, is back on the field doing what he loves the most. Jack Hoffman, 13, wore his pads and helmet for West Holt High School in Atkinson, Nebraska, he played center […]
    Watch Now Teen Battling Brain Cancer Famous For Touchdown During Nebraska Spring Game Is Back On Football Field | FaithPot

man-moves-shelter-adopt-dog-main
    Kansas Man Stays With Shelter Dog To Find Her A Perfect Home

Scott Poore moved in with a shelter dog and plans to stay there till the dog gets adopted. Poore hopes that by living with 3-year-old terrier mix, named Queen, at Merriam, Kansas he will be successful in bringing attention to her story and Queen will get adopted. He says, “I’m gonna stay here until we […]
    Watch Now Kansas Man Stays With Shelter Dog To Find Her A Perfect Home | FaithPot

chick-fil-a-employee-saves-man-cardiac-arrest
    Chick-fil-A Employee Jumps Into Action To Save A Customer’s Life, ‘God Placed Me’

Chick-fil-A employees are known to display Christian values that the fast food eatery stands for. One of their employees working the drive-thru in Chula Vista, California is being celebrated for saving a man’s life. 22-year-old team leader, Tauya Nenguke, saw something suspicious going on in the parking lot, so after handing his iPad to a […]
    Watch Now Chick-fil-A Employee Jumps Into Action To Save A Man's Life 'God Placed Me'

flight-attendant-note-deaf-girl-main
    Deaf Teen Flying Solo First Time Receives Handwritten Note From Delta Flight Attendant

Flying solo for the first time was proving to be a hard task for 16-year-old Ashley as she was born deaf. The teen was worried that her lack of hearing would prevent her from listening to the announcements on flight from Baltimore, Maryland to Rochester, New York. It was even worse for her as she […]
    Watch Now Deaf Teen Flying Solo First Time Receives Handwritten Note From Delta Flight Attendant | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    Color Music Choir Sings You Raise Me Up
    Children’s Choir Singing ‘You Raise Me Up’ Will Blow You Away

The Color Music Choir performs a breathtaking rendition of Josh Groban’s ‘You Raise Me Up’. These beautiful kids definitely have a touch from heaven. Their incredible harmonies and insane talent will leave you amazed. This powerful song has touched hearts all around the world. It reminds us of the unconditional love and strength the Lord […]
    Watch Now Color Music Choir Singing 'You Raise Me Up' Will Blow You Away

biker-save-kitten
    Heroic Biker Rescues Lost Kitty From Road

A random act of kindness by a biker towards a kitten is melting hearts all over. The video shows this generous biker was going somewhere on his ride when suddenly he rode upon a lost kitten. This biker shows that he still has decency and humanity in him, because he didn’t just drive away after […]
    Watch Now Heroic Biker Rescues Lost Kitty From Road | FaithPot

deputies-takes-fallen-officers-son-school-main
    Georgia Deputies Escort Son Of Fallen Officer To First Day Of School

Georgia sheriff’s deputies are winning hearts as they went above and beyond to escort the 9-year-old son of a fallen officer to his first day of school. Hall County Deputy Nicolas Dixon, 28, died in a fire exchange with a gunman with a stolen vehicle in Gainesville recently. The police have arrested nine suspects till […]
    Watch Now Georgia Deputies Escort Son Of Fallen Officer To First Day Of School | FaithPot

nurses-brings-smile-to-cancer-patient
    Children’s Hospital Nurses Plays With Young Boy With Cancer To Keep Him Smiling

Nurses at a Louisville, Kentucky hospital are being lauded for helping to put a smile back on a young cancer patient’s face. Jeremy Esposito shared a video of nurses at Norton Children’s Hospital playing a lunch break Nerf war with his 4-year-old son Drew. Drew is in being treated for medulloblastoma, a brain cancer. He […]
    Watch Now Norton Children’s Hospital Nurses Plays With Young Cancer Patient To Keep Him Smiling

girl-and-dog-sleep-together
    This Little Girl Can’t Leave Her Beloved Dog’s Side

This kid would rather ignore mom and go back to sleep with her adorable doggy! Her mom tries so hard to wake her up to go to gymnastics class but she just shakes her head and goes back to sleep. The little girl in this video is just like some of us who love to […]
    Watch Now This Little Girl Can’t Leave Her Beloved Dog’s Side | FaithPot

Post Thanks / Like
    It-Is-Well-With-My-Soul-Jonathan-Ogden
    Anointed Acoustic Cover Of ‘It Is Well With My Soul’ Will Bless Your Heart

Jonathan Ogden sings a beautiful acoustic version of “It Is Well With My Soul,” he has done the arrangement of the music as well. The original hymn was done by Horatio Spafford in 1873. Spafford wrote this hymn after traumatic events in is life. He lost all four of his daughters when their ship sank […]
    Watch Now Jonathan Ogden Performs Acoustic Cover Of 'It Is Well With My Soul'

Parents-abandoned-indian-girl-praises-Jesus
    11-Year-Old Deaf Girl Beaten And Abandoned By Family After She Refuses To Deny Jesus

A heart wrenching story is coming from India where a 12-year-old girl shared how her Hindu family beat her and kicked her out of the house after she received Christ. Saree, shared her story with persecution watchdog, Open Doors USA, beginning with the time when she was deaf as a child. “I was bullied at […]
    Watch Now 11-Year-Old Deaf Girl Beaten And Abandoned By Family After She Refuses To Deny Jesus | FaithPot

crane-operator-dying-man-kindness
    Crane Operator Goes Extra Mile To Befriend A Dying Man Who Had Been Watching Him Work Every Day

A heartwarming story of a crane operator from Ohio shared how he became friends with a dying man who watched him work till he passed away. Shawn Beveridge shared on Facebook about how a ‘hello’ he said to a stranger led him to a beautiful friendship with a man who needed company during his last […]
    Watch Now Crane Operator Goes Extra Mile To Befriend A Dying Man Who Had Been Watching Him Work Every Day | FaithPot

Colin-Thackery-Ed Sheeran-Cover
    Britain’s Got Talent Winner Colin Thackery Performs Ed Sheeran Cover

89-year-old winner of Britain’s Got Talent, Colin Thackery, presents an amazing performance of ‘Supermarket Flowers’ by Ed Sheeran. Colin won hearts on the show when he shared about the love and loss of his wife, Joan. After only 2 weeks of his wedding to Joan, he had to leave for Korea as he served in […]
    Watch Now Britain’s Got Talent Winner Colin Thackery Performs Ed Sheeran Cover | FaithPot

baby-sees-first-time
    Baby Has The Cutest Reaction To Seeing Daddy For The First Time After Undergoing Cataract Surgery

It’s been 2 weeks since seven-month-old Theo Bennett underwent cataract surgery in both eyes, now as he wears his new glasses and sees dad for the first time, he can’t stop beaming. Sitting on his mom’s lap, he looked around the room with a new perspective. Theo had been diagnosed with congenital cataracts since his […]
    Watch Now Baby Has The Cutest Reaction To Seeing Daddy For The First Time After Undergoing Cataract Surgery | FaithPot
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 10-08-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    teen-prays-for-police-officer
    Young Man Prays Over Police Officer In Restaurant, ‘Renews’ His Faith

Our police officers go to great lengths to protect us from harm and danger every single day without expecting anything in return. But one officer in DeLand, Florida, received love and encouragement from a young man who prayed for him, asking for safety and protection. Officer Cameron Tucker of the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office was […]
    Watch Now Young Man Prays Over Police Officer In Restaurant, ‘Renews’ His Faith | FaithPot

yes-gaither-vocal-band
    Gaither Vocal Band Sings ‘Yes’

Gaither Vocal Band presents the official video for their new anointed song ‘Yes,’ which will fill you with the Holy Spirit as you’re listening. Another day begins and we have decisions to make and a road to follow today. If we choose to follow God then His clear directions for our lives are there in […]
    Watch Now Gaither Vocal Band Sings ‘Yes’ | FaithPot

students-cheers-special-needs-classmate-basketball-game
    Senior Students Invites Third Grader With Special Needs To Play Basketball

In a show of solidarity with their classmate with special needs, the students at an elementary school in North Carolina include their classmate during a game of basketball. A video shared by a teacher at Topsail Elementary School captured fifth graders playing with a third grade student from the school’s special needs program. The boys […]
    Watch Now Senior Students Invites Third Grader With Special Needs To Play Basketball | FaithPot

alabama-high-school-Lords-prayer
    Alabama High School Students Recite Lord’s Prayer Before Football Game In Spite Of Prayer Ban

Christian persecution is rising in the whole world and sadly can be felt here in the United States as well. Students at an Alabama high school are facing opposition from an atheist group regarding complaints about a pre-game prayer. Anti-faith group, the Freedom From Religion Foundation, had complained that Opelika High School in Alabama violated […]
    Watch Now Alabama High School Students Recite Lord’s Prayer Before Football Game In Spite Of Prayer Ban | FaithPot

Texas-flood-rescue
    Texas High School Football Player Rescues Mom And Child From Floodwaters, ‘I Had to Make Sure Two Of God’s Children Didn’t Die’

A high school football player helped save a mom and child during the recent Texas floodwaters. Jayden Payne rescued them from the raging waters of Tropical Depression Imelda. Vinitta Williams was trying to take her 2-year-old daughter Ava safely home after daycare in the pouring rain, her car soon found its way into a flooded […]
    Watch Now Texas High School Football Player Rescues Mom And Child From Floodwaters