Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Any planners or journalers here?

I get great enjoyment from planning and journaling. These hobbies lend newness and creativity to my life. I have several types of planners and journals that I use for different purposes. If you enjoy these activities too, please share.

What kind/s of planning/journaling do you do?Have you attended meetings, conventions or conferences related to planning/journaling? Member of a club? Friends who enjoy this hobby?

Share your ideas and thoughts here!

Happy Planning and Journaling~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have journals for things I am thankful for, prayers and things that have happened in my life and/or things that I have done that I don't want to forget. Unfortunately, I don't write in them as often as I should.

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Journaling certainly is a way of not forgetting your life experiences. Enjoy every moment! I enjoy keeping mine and reflecting back on what was occurring at a particular time in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Planner's Meet-up...

Today my older daughter and I went to a planner's meet-up at Michaels. It was 2 whole hours of mingling, meeting and working in our planners. There were seven planners present plus the instructor and another employee. We had a GREAT TIME sharing ideas and looking at each other's planners while we worked! The instructor provided some supplies and most of us brought our own supplies too. She give a mini demo on making a pompom paperclip, but most of us made a tassel which can dangle from our planners. We are excited about the next meet-up, but she didn't have a schedule for it yet. The two hours went so fast! Time really does fly when you're having FUN!

~A Happy Planner~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    I use planners and journals. Planners for daily living, shopping and church activities and journals for budgeting, to-do lists, travel and my latest journal is bullet journaling.

My planner for daily living is embellished with washi tape, 3-Dstickers and one dimensional stickers, decorative paper clips, inspirational cards etc. I use colored pens for writing too!

My bullet journaling consists of daily life and all that it encompasses such as books to read, recipes, social events, travel, gardening, poetry, thoughts and ideas etc. Your creative nature is included such as doodling and art forms. It's an exciting way to journal!

~A Happy Planner and Journaler~Butterflyrose
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-16-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a couple of journals. I have one for my prayers and thoughts concerning my spiritual walk, I have one that I write in things that happen each day so someday my kids can look back on it, I also have a journal where I write down the things the Lord reveals to me from His holy word and psalms that I write when they come to mind. I want to start a few more, like a gardening journal, a journal about my grandchildren so they can look back on it.

8. Likes mkp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, you're a jounaler too! Isn't it a great way to stay attuned to God and life?

I also have a prayer journal. ln my journal, I have summarized chapters of the Bible after reading them. Also, I have written scriptures which I want to memorize. Included are my first inspirational drawings for the word, "PEACE." I also write the "scripture of the week" in my daily planner to help with memorization.

I haven't written in my garden journal in a while. I also have a file box which contains the seed packets. On the packets I journal the date of planting.

When I think about it, portions of my life story are told right here on Crochet Talk... a "cyber journal" is what I have!

Have a great day!~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    A few days ago, I created a binder which includes my Budget Journal. Organizing this binder has already made for easier access to needed information. Also, I decorated my shopping list in my Shopping Planner for the first time! I used washi tape, ladybug stickers, starfish sticker/stone and a "G"embellishment and wrote the remaining letters to spell the word "Great!" Today, I'll make a pretty cover for this planner.

Today, I'll work in some of my planners and journals.

~Happy Planning and Journaling~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    I've bought a new budget journal and a new planner for 2017. My planner is rose gold, a new favorite color of mine! The budget journal fits perfectly in the planner which I carry with me wherever I go!

Post Thanks / Like
    As part of my planning, I decorate my planners. I've decorated my newest(rose gold) one for the coming week using a Paris/movie theme. The colors are brown, orange and black.

As a Christmas gift, my older DD bought me a rose gold pen/stylus with crystals. Then, my younger DD bought me a rose gold pen with a faux diamond topper as a "birthday gift" to me on her birthday. I now carry both of them in pen holders in my rose gold planner.