Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Cleaning The Home 2019

It's 2019...new year and time to clean up! Cleaning and refreshing my home will be so empowering! Spritzing and spraying, wiping and polishing! Sweeping and vacuuming, fluffing and dusting! Washing and drying, cleaning and decluttering! Donating and tossing will give my home a totally NEW feel! And the needed chores will be attended to on the outside too!

Please join in and share how you're caring for your home in 2019!

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Butterflyrose,
    I got tired just reading what you plan to do.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I am with you there Spoula!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

4. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol Spoula and Teri! I'm setting aside time throughout the week/month/year to accomplish these tasks. I have many projects and activities to enjoy this year, so these tasks will simply be implemented in my daily life. I like to "play" and work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon! This morning I ate a breakfast taco. I made three of them yesterday using smoked sausage, eggs, bell pepper, onions and jalapeno peppers. It was delicious! Yesterday I spent some time shredding paperwork that is no longer needed. I have lots of it! This will be done again today. The dishwasher has been loaded and it's doing its job! I've made my bed and filled it with my decorator pillows and plush faux throw. I've watered the one indoor plant that needed watering. Others were watered earlier in the week. More tasks will be completed today!

What have you done in your home today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon! For brunch I ate sesame seed chicken with rice, snap peas, bell peppers, onions and carrots. Treat from my older daughter which was delicious! The weather is brisk and cold. It's really cloudy and windy too. So glad that I plan to be at home all day! But, my plans can always change.lol I'm doing laundry...bed linens first. I hand washed a few dishes left from yesterday and cleaned all the kitchen counters and central island. I've done some planning in my daily planner and checked off what I've completed so far. I added my February goals today. So much fun is found in planning! Then it was on to my self-care. A bath, fragrant soap, lotion and moisturizer for my skin care. Pure luxury! And this was the simple version of my self-care! I've already set out some of the ingredients and utensils that I'll need to prepare dinner. Just makes it easier and faster to get dinner ready! I plan to call a former church member today. I saw that she left me a message on yesterday. She's such a sweet lady and I always enjoy talking to her. 'Til next time!~Butterflyrose~ Well, actually this should have been written under "Roll Call for 2019!lol But as you can see I have done some house work.lol
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-08-2019 at 02:45 PM.