Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's 6 degrees here at 5:52 p.m. No Bible Study today or Bible Club and No Church Tomorrow. Schools and Churches are closed. Today and Tomorrow it's dangerous to be outside and life threatening. Grand Rapids got a lot more snow than we did here in Holland but we got quite a bit of snow too. People were cleaning their driveways yesterday - My husband snow plowed the driveway yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have had snow all day today ...schools closed no dance for my school either. Snow here can be dangerous with the mountain roads and curves. We don't want to push the parents to drive their kids in bad weather not that they would want to. LOL .....
    We have lots of Amish here too. I fear for them out with their buggies even after the snow has stopped.
    We are expecting -9 temps tomorrow with a windchill of -35. It can get pretty cold here in the mountains of Central NY. The cold snap is to last until Friday. We had a fridged cold snap about 2 weeks ago with the same temperatures and our pipes froze to our bathroom as they usually do in these cold temps, so we are expecting that again beginning tomorrow. What are you gonna do? This is life here in the country. LOL

I would imagine that you are no stranger to the cold living in Michigan.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh hi Larisa!

It is nice to have family visit! Enjoy his visit and have fun

4. Likes kl1000 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They said on the news that in some places the wind chill was going to be up to 60 degrees below 0.

It's 3 degrees now at just after 11 p.m.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 01-29-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone. We got a little bit of snow during the night but only enough to just cover the ground. The temperature is in 20s today. I ordered 30 skeins of Caren Simply Soft yarn from Michael’s yesterday. They were on sale and I found a coupon for 25% off, so I saved a lot of $$$$. Now I have to find somewhere to store it all. Have a great, blessed day everyone.

Mary

7. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Today at just after 3 p.m. it's 4.6 degrees.

Post Thanks / Like
    No snow. No rain. But the weather is warm
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary

Where are you in NJ...I grew up in Bloomfield and moved to Bayville in 1985 where we had a house built and the area was just sand roads and woods. We started a farm there also until the area got too busy for us in 2006 and moved to Central NY where there are just cows and horses.....oh and a few people LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Well woke up to -12 this morning, with a windchill of -35. Cancelled dance school yesterday for the second day in a row due to dangerous snow squalls with total white out conditions and then extreme cold. I could not have the parents driving in that. I don't what to hear, "we had an accident on our way to dances school" So we will have to have make up classes once the weather breaks.

Hope all of you are keeping warm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Well woke up to -12 this morning, with a windchill of -35. Cancelled dance school yesterday for the second day in a row due to dangerous snow squalls with total white out conditions and then extreme cold. I could not have the parents driving in that. I don't what to hear, "we had an accident on our way to dances school" So we will have to have make up classes once the weather breaks.

Hope all of you are keeping warm
    I pray that everyone is alright.