Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

A "New Roll Call" for 2019...Come Chat!

A new year, new beginning! Come chat and share about what interests you. The dialogue between all of us can be amazing! This is a way to connect to others in other parts of the country and world. Grab a snack, favorite drink and seat and let's enjoy our time together.

~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes spoula, Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our Bible Study is 'No Other gods' by Kelly Minter. We saw the introduction video 2 weeks ago and then did days 1, 2, and 3 last week and Tuesday we're going to do days 4 and 5 and have a video. I'm not quite getting it. Maybe I'll get something out of the video. This will be the first video that we see for Bible Study after seeing the introduction video.

4. Likes spoula, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Happy 2019!!! Its real cold in my part of the world right now in New Hampshire. We just had a snow storm also yesterday received 12 inches of snow the weatherman says more is coming. But then Thursday its suppose to warm up to the 40's and rain. Strange weather for sure! I've been doing alot of crocheting lately I am finally doing sweaters for myself! Working on my second one. Funny how last year I was into making stuffed animals. So thats mostly what I have been up to. Oh I had surgery on my foot so was laid for two months crocheting really helped with the boredom.

6. Likes spoula, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie! Yes, you're sure to get a better understanding after seeing a visual account. Enjoy your bible study! I read Proverbs 7 for my bible study this morning. Proverbs is one of my favorite books in the Bible. Enjoy your day!~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning DebbyR and Happy 2019 to you! Your weather is fluctuating like ours. No snow, but cold temps, then sunny springtime weather. I'm enjoying it all! Being one with no set schedule most of the time makes it easy for me to meld with whatever the new day brings.

Your crochet projects sound like fun. How wonderful that you're making a sweater for yourself! How special that you get to choose the color and pattern...handmade is one of a kind!

I'm glad that you're mending/have mended from your surgery and were able to use your crocheting skills as a way to help alleviate boredom. Take care and enjoy your day!~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Dear Ladies,

I pray that you are enjoying today! I'm well and ready to make the most of this new day. Last night, I wrote a long list of to-dos for this week. Including my to-buy list! I'll write them in my daily planner as I accomplish each task/activity. At this point, I've done my bible study and made my bed. I'll fix myself some brunch and move forward in making today count. Have a great day!

With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbyR View Post
    Hi
    Happy 2019!!! Its real cold in my part of the world right now in New Hampshire. We just had a snow storm also yesterday received 12 inches of snow the weatherman says more is coming. But then Thursday its suppose to warm up to the 40's and rain. Strange weather for sure! I've been doing alot of crocheting lately I am finally doing sweaters for myself! Working on my second one. Funny how last year I was into making stuffed animals. So thats mostly what I have been up to. Oh I had surgery on my foot so was laid for two months crocheting really helped with the boredom.
    Hi Debby
    I am in Central NY. We had a real cold snap on Monday too. Checking in my journal, I woke up to -17 with a windchill factor of -35. But in my opinion anything below 0 all feels the same LOL. Today did hit 37 as a high but we had 3 inches of snow and now the temperature is dropping.....again! At this writing it is now 30 and going down.

I love making stuffed animals (amigurumi) This Christmas I bought myself an amigurumi pattern book with the characters of the ballet The Nutcracker. Didn't get time to do any as my dance school was putting on the real life version! Maybe I can do some over the summer when the school kinda slows down.

I just crocheted an amigurumi spider that I will be using as a stage prop. The dance piece is for little kids ages 7 & 8 and it is called Scary Place. My spider is kind of cute though so I don't know how scary he will actually be LOL

Nice to meet you and hope to talk more with you
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Butterflyrose! ....remember me? We used to chat a couple years back. Life got me busy and I wasn't able to come here much, but trying to make time again as I love this message board. It is nice to chat with people who have common things to discuss.
    Talk soon.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there!!! I am really busy and do not crochet because my grandson is here.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of snow here today and no work for me. It has been snowing heavy all day and I am nice and cozy inside. The dog loves it! It looks pretty but the roads are dangerous here with all the mountains and curves. The weatherman said after the snow stops tomorrow we can expect low temperatures with windchill of -25 to -40 until Friday...not looking forward to that!

How is the winter treating you in your part of the world?