Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 35 of 40 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 12/24/2019
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 NIV

A Time to Think

The most obvious lesson in Christ's teaching is that there is no happiness in having or getting anything, but only in giving. —Henry Drummond, author and evangelist

A Time to Act
    Commit to the wonder, to marvel at the coming of Christ.

A Time to Pray
    Lord, on this precious Christmas Eve, help me be a beacon of Your love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 12/25/2019
    For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11 KJV

A Time to Think
    I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world. –Norman Vincent Peale, pastor and author

A Time to Act

Thank God for the greatest gift of all time.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, thank You for the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. Today as I celebrate with family and friends I will savor every moment and bask in the peace, love and joy of Your presence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 12/26/2019
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8 NIV

A Time to Think

Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through, the joy you give to others is the joy that comes back to you. –John Greenleaf Whittier, poet

A Time to Act

Remember that the Reason for the Season is a reason for joy every day. Jesus is with you.

A Time to Pray

Lord Jesus, help me to wake each morning with joyful expectation of my life with You.

4. Thanks ramblyambly thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 12/27/2019
    Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Psalm 97:11

A Time to Think

In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy. —Brother David Steindl-Rast

A Time to Act

Offer prayers of gratitude for your blessings.

A Time to Pray

Lord, You hear my prayers. May my gratitude also reach Your ears.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 12/28/2019
    That energy is God's energy, an energy deep within you. Philippians 2:13 MSG

A Time to Think

Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.—Smiley Blanton

A Time to Act

Turn to the Source of all energy—God!

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, refresh my spirit. Give me the strength and enthusiasm to get ready for the new year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 12/30/2019
    My child, don’t reject the LORD’s discipline, and don’t be upset when He corrects you. Proverbs 3:11 NLT

A Time to Think
    The New Year is a time to learn to rely more heavily on the grace of God. –Author Unknown

A Time to Act

Look to Him for guidance, and be thankful that He will correct your ways when you slip off His path.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, help me continue to grow. Lead me to be my best today and every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I forgot the one for Dec. 29, 2019
    Sun 12/29/2019
    And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Psalm 39:7 NLT

A Time to Think
    Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. —Desmond Tutu

A Time to Act
    Spend time with God thanking Him for all He has done for you.

A Time to Pray

Lord, in a world filled with change and uncertainty You are my constant Hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 12/31/2019
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Revelation 22:13 NIV

A Time to Think

Christ was born to bring new Life. May the New Year renew new Life in you. –Author Unknown

A Time to Act

As we close the chapter of this year, be assured that God is infinitely present at every point in our lives.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, as one year flows into the next, Your love is ever-present helping me to let go of the past and joyfully look ahead to the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    JANUARY 2020

Wed 1/1/2020
    Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV

A Time to Think
    We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. –Edith Lovejoy Pierce, poet

A Time to Act
    Enter the new year committed to a new life!

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, because of Your strength, I can let go of the past and step forward with faith.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 01-01-2020 at 09:06 AM.

11. Likes ramblyambly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 1/2/2020
    Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 107:1 ESV

A Time to Think

As you step into this new year, be bold enough and daring enough to believe in the abundant good that has been prepared for you.—Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

A Time to Act

Open your heart to God’s amazing love.

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, how great and steadfast is Your love! Help me recognize the mercies and blessings You bestow upon me today and every day.