Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 31 of 40 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 11/15/2019
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person. For God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple. 1 Corinthians 3:16–17 NRSV

A Time to Think
    Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one. —A.W. Tozer

A Time to Act
    Think this: God lives in me! Take a moment and really take that fact to heart.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, when I concentrate on this verse, I feel my heart swell with Your presence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 11/16/2019
    I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. Jeremiah 31:3 NIV

A Time to Think

We savor these moments, when we are conscious of love's presence, these holy moments of gratitude. And that is grace. —Anne Lamott, writer

A Time to Act

Praise Him for being able to redeem every situation and for converting your challenges into positive growth.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me so many reasons to praise You.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun 11/17/2019
    From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. John 1:16 ESV

A Time to Think

Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace. —Jerry Bridges

A Time to Act

Repeat the above Scripture and imagine His grace flowing upon you and filling you with divine light.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, each day in my life is a sacred gift from You, designed by You and filled with grace upon grace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 11/18/2019
    No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. John 6:46

A Time to Think

We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God. –Max Lucado

A Time to Act
    Trust God understands your situation. He has all the answers.

A Time to Pray

God, help me to recognize Your influence in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 11/19/2019
    Because he himself was tested by what he suffered, he is able to help those who are being tested. Hebrews 2:18 NRSV

A Time to Think
    Prayer trumps panic. Every. Time. —Rachel Wojo, author

A Time to Act
    Bring your suffering to Him in prayer. He feels Your pain as you feel His comfort.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, on days when I feel tested, I know I can go on because You are with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 11/20/2019
    But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

A Time to Think
    When a person doesn't have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity. —Elie Wiesel

A Time to Act

Make right now your focus. Appreciate where you are, and be grateful that you are here.

A Time to Pray

Teach me to be thankful at all times, Lord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 11/21/2019
    The seed that fell among the thorns represents others who hear God’s word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced. Mark 4:18–19 NLT

A Time to Think

With arms outstretched I thank. With heart beating gratefully I love. With body in health I jump for joy. With spirit full I love. —Terri Guillemets

A Time to Act

As we prepare for Thanksgiving, it is the perfect time to thank God for giving us a fruitful life.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, thank You for helping me weed unhealthy worries and thoughts from my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 11/22/2019
    The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Hebrews 1:3 NIV

A Time to Think

Imperfection is the prerequisite for grace. Light only gets in through the cracks. —Philip Yancey

A Time to Act

As November draws to a close, know that God’s glory is all around you. Even on dark days when the news is bleak or family troubles rise to a hilt, focus on His love for you.

A Time to Pray

Lord Jesus, thank You for bringing unexpected light to dark days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 11/23/2019
    If you, God, kept records on wrongdoings, who would stand a chance? As it turns out, forgiveness is your habit, and that’s why you’re worshiped. Psalm 130:3–4 MSG

A Time to Think

Man has two great spiritual needs. One is for forgiveness. The other is for goodness. —Billy Graham

A Time to Act

Know that because of Jesus’ promise to forgive, no matter how many mistakes we make, or problems we create, we can still receive His ever-renewing mercies.

A Time to Pray

Lord God, thank You for forgiving me—for lifting guilt from my heart and filling me with Your grace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun 11/24/2019
    Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1–2 NIV

A Time to Think

Every burden prepares you for eternity. —Basilea Schlink

A Time to Act

Pray for Jesus to help you let go of any burdens—what ifs or should haves that weigh on your mind.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, help me release my hurts and shame, help me break free.