Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 27 of 40 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 9/19/2019
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14

A Time to Think

You can see God from anywhere if your mind is set to love and obey Him. –A.W. Tozer, Christian pastor and author

A Time to Act
    Turn to God and draw upon His incomparable wisdom.

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, keep my spirit open today to the power of Your guidance and strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 9/20/2019
    David also said to Solomon his son, "Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you." 1 Chronicles 28:20

A Time to Think

Nothing is more important than honesty in prayer. There are no pretensions in prayer, so the best place to begin is wherever you are. –Robert Schuller, Founder of the Crystal Cathedral

A Time to Act

Rely on your faith during challenging times; be strong and courageous.

A Time to Pray

Lord, in all the times and places of my life, Your love never leaves me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 9/21/2019
    Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Psalm 37:7

A Time to Think

To pray is to listen, to move through my own chattering to God, to that place where I can be silent and listen to what God may have to say. –Madeleine L’Engle, author

A Time to Act

Don't focus on your fears or weaknesses. Keep Jesus in mind.

A Time to Pray

Dear God, let me be as quick to forget my troubles as I tend to be at forgetting my blessings. And help me to remember Your goodness always.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun 9/22/2019
    For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline. 2nd Timothy 1:7

A Time to Think
    Pray, hope, don’t worry. –Saint Padre Pio

A Time to Act
    Expect great things to happen.

A Time to Pray

Creator God, thank You for the works of Your hand that cry out the awesome truth of Your care for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 9/23/2019
    So God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself. Genesis 1:27 NLT

A Time to Think
    Prayer pushes us through life's slumps, propels us over the humps and pulls us out of the dumps. Prayer is the oomph we need to get the answers we seek. –Max Lucado, pastor and author

A Time to Act

Trust that things will be fine.

A Time to Pray
    God in heaven, hear my prayers and lead me on a never-ending journey to know You better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 9/24/2019
    For the Lord has comforted His people...that all the ends of the earth may see the salvation of our God. Isaiah 52:9–10 NASB

A Time to Think
    There is no situation so chaotic that God cannot from that situation, create something that is surpassingly good. –Handley C. G. Moule, theologian and writer

A Time to Act

Think prosperity, abundance, the best of everything. God wants to give to you, His child, every good thing.

A Time to Pray

God, help me to recognize Your influence in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 9/25/2019
    I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1 KJV

A Time to Think
    God is speaking to all of us, all the time. The question is not, to whom does God talk? The question is, who listens? –Neale Donald Walsch, author

A Time to Act

Ask God to stay with you in difficult situations. Affirm that He is helping you now.

A Time to Pray

Dear God, lead me through today with new insights and new hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 9/26/2019
    Look at the birds of the air: they neither reap nor gather into bards, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Matthew 6:26

A Time to Think

God says we don’t need to be anxious about anything; we just need to pray about everything. –Stormie Omartian

A Time to Act

Remember that prayer can work miracles.

A Time to Pray

Lord, when I ask You to help, I never have to face any difficulty alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 9/28/2019
    O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! ... When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have set in place, what is man that You are mindful of him, the son of man that You care for him? Psalm 8:1a, 3-4 (NIV)

A Time to Think

The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see. —Robert Holden, Ph.D

A Time to Act

Recognize the infinite possibilities of God’s work.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, when I am focused on my problems, and most likely making mountains out of molehills, guide me to go outside, look upwards and have faith in Your omnipotence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I forgot to post the one for the 27th.

Fri 9/27/2019
    The minute I said, “I’m slipping, I’m falling,” Your love, God, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, You calmed me down and cheered me up. Psalm 94:18-19 MSG

A Time to Think

Something terrible can happen to you, and yet, the day after this something terrible, the sun still rises, and life goes on. And therefore, so must you. —Martin Short, comedian

A Time to Act

Instead of taking on a problem by yourself, take a deep breath and remember that God is in control.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, please help me truly trust and allow You to guide my life.