Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 15 of 40 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 5/22/2019
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

A Time to Think

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving. –Amy Carmichael, author and missionary

A Time to Act

Today, be kind in all that you do and say.

A Time to Pray
    Lord, thank You for renewing me and giving me a life that has purpose and meaning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 5/23/2019
    Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

A Time to Think

Prayer is putting oneself under God's influence. –Harry Emerson Fosdick, pastor

A Time to Act
    Pray for your faith to grow deeper and your hope in Christ to overshadow any doubts you may have.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, help me to begin today with hope, to feel Your love and know I am never alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 5/24/2019
    Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8

A Time to Think

You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving. –Amy Carmichael, author and missionary

A Time to Act

Today, be kind in all that you do and say.

A Time to Pray

Lord, thank You for renewing me and giving me a life that has purpose and meaning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 5/25/2019
    If you say, "The LORD is my refuge," and you make the Most High your dwelling. Psalm 91:1 NIV

A Time to Think

The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, "O God, forgive me," or "Help me.” —Billy Graham

A Time to Act

Know that though you may have difficulties, you will be able to handle all of them, for God will give His angels charge over you.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, I will write this psalm on my heart so that no matter how hard my life may be, I will always be on top of things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun 5/26/2019
    "But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.” Proverbs 1:33

A Time to Think

God is the best listener. You don’t need to shout nor cry out loud because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart. –Anonymous

A Time to Act
    Hold onto God's promises–they will protect you from fear and lead you to joy.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, today and every day I put my faith in You.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 5/27/2019
    Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

A Time to Think

Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. –Reverend Billy Graham, author and evangelist

A Time to Act
    Remember all those who bravely gave their lives for their country.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, thank You for the dedicated men and women who serve in our armed forces. We pause in remembrance of those who have gone before them, often serving in harm's way to protect the liberties we enjoy today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 5/28/2019
    Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34:3

A Time to Think
    Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good. –Maya Angelou, author and poet

A Time to Act
    Approach today with a grateful heart.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, grant me the courage to serve You faithfully in every person I meet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 5/29/2019
    I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. Genesis 28:15 NIV

A Time to Think

Say you are well, or all is well with you and God shall hear your words and make them true. –Ella Wheeler Wilcox, author

A Time to Act

Create positive messages that will forever resonate your beauty.

A Time to Pray

Lord, help me to see the blessings that might come from my difficulties.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 5/30/2019
    In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. Peter 1-6 (NIV)

A Time to Think
    Never doubt in the darkness what God has given us in the light.—Francine Rivers, author

A Time to Act
    Surrender to the moment and recognize every challenge is an opportunity for personal growth.

A Time to Pray

Keep me close to You, Lord. Replace my sorrow with the warmth of Your comfort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 5/31/2019
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith–and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8

A Time to Think

To be grateful is to recognize the love of God in everything He has given us–and He has given us everything. –Thomas Merton, writer and poet

A Time to Act
    Offer prayers of gratitude for your blessings.

A Time to Pray
    God, thank You for all of the blessings in my life and the vision with which to recognize them.