Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 33 of 40 First ... 233132333435 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 12/3/2019
    Daily Scripture & Reflection

Rejoice evermore. 1 Thessalonians 5:16

A Time to Think

A quiet morning with a loving God puts the events of the upcoming day into proper perspective. –Janette Oke, writer

A Time to Act

Pray about what you want. Ask God if it is the right thing for you.

A Time to Pray

Father I praise You for providing moments of illumination that encourage me in my walk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 12/4/2019
    O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise. Psalm 51:15 AMP

A Time to Think

Every day can be like Christmas in its love and its peace if our hearts open up and make room for love. The holy child is waiting to be born in every instant, not just once a year. —Marianne Williamson

A Time to Act
    Praise God for the gift of today. Reflect on blessings you may be taking for granted.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, Your goodness is greater than I can imagine. I praise You for Your love, wisdom, forgiveness and guidance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 12/5/2019
    O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth shall show forth Your praise. Psalm 51:15 AMP

A Time to Think

Every day can be like Christmas in its love and its peace if our hearts open up and make room for love. The holy child is waiting to be born in every instant, not just once a year. —Marianne Williamson

A Time to Act

Praise God for the gift of today. Reflect on blessings you may be taking for granted.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, Your goodness is greater than I can imagine. I praise You for Your love, wisdom, forgiveness and guidance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 12/6/2019
    Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11 NIV

A Time to Think

Faith is believing that God is going to take you places before you even get there. —Matthew Barnett

A Time to Act

Reach out to God and share your deepest thoughts. No matter what is going on in your life, He is with you.

A Time to Pray
    Lord, I know You are here, beside me, helping me keep my heart and mind lifted above my cares and worries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 12/7/2019
    Let the heavens be glad and let the earth rejoice; and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigns! 1 Chronicles 16: 31

A Time to Think

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. –Harlan Miller, author

A Time to Act
    Remember that love shared is multiplied many times over.

A Time to Pray
    Lord, open my eyes to the love around me, and help me see how much You love me through others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 12/9/2019
    There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 1 Corinthians 12:4 NIV

A Time to Think

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. –Washington Irving, author

A Time to Act

Today consider the spiritual gifts God gave you—the unique and precious talents that you bring to the world. Be a light to those around you and bring glory to God.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, perform wonders through my efforts. Shine through me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 12/10/2019
    God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19 NIV

A Time to Think

Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. —Winston Churchill

A Time to Act

If you’re facing financial problems, take a deep breath, let go of your stress and trust God’s provision.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, help me release my worries about making ends meet so that I can fully be present and take in every moment of this special time of the year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 12/11/2019
    But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son. Galatians 4:4

A Time to Think
    The only things we can keep are the things we freely give to God. –C.S. Lewis, author

A Time to Act

Extend your love, share a story, give someone a smile.

A Time to Pray

Dear God, through our acts of giving, we lay up treasures in heaven that will last forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 12/12/2019
    I am like a tree that is always green; all your fruit comes from me. Hosea 14:8 NLT

A Time to Think

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.—Burton Hillis

A Time to Act
    As you trim your tree with bright bulbs, meditate on the blessed Light God brings to your life.

A Time to Pray

Lord Jesus, thank You for Your eternal love that is always ready to forgive, restore and save me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 12/13/2019

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity. Ephesians 5:15-16 NIV

A Time to Think

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.—Charles Schulz

A Time to Act

Make sure to focus your heart on the true reason for the season.

A Time to Pray
    Lord Jesus, my heart is open and waiting for You. Bless me with Your presence.