Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 24 of 40 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 8/19/2019
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues from generation to generation. Psalm 100:5

A Time to Think

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit. –Helen Keller, author, political activist and lecturer

A Time to Act

Learn to think calmly and confidently, no matter what comes your way.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, help me to remember that the brightness of Your loving presence is always with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 8/21/2019
    Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. Psalm 95:6

A Time to Think

Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise- then you will discover the fullness of your life. –Brother David Steindl-Rast

A Time to Act
    Every day, affirm that you can make something really good out of your life.

A Time to Pray
    Heavenly Father, keep my spirit open today to the power of Your guidance and strength.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 8/22/2019
    Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8 (NIV)

A Time to Think
    Everything may not be perfect. There are things that may need to change, but you have the grace to be happy today. –Joel Osteen

A Time to Act
    Remember that circumstances do not make a person, they reveal a person's character.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, when I place my hope in You, my life is filled in faith and hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fri 8/23/2019
    But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 2 Chronicles 15:7 (NIV)

A Time to Think

When the dream in our heart is one that God has planted there, a strange happiness flowers into us. At that moment all of the spiritual resources of the universe are released to help us. –Catherine Marshall

A Time to Act
    Put aside your fear of failure and replace it with effort towards your goals.

A Time to Pray

Heavenly Father, help me learn to love the uncertainties and trials—the works in progress—that You are completing in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sat 8/24/2019
    Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3 NIV

A Time to Think

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. –Norman Vincent Peale

A Time to Act

Surrender yourself and your dreams to Jesus and ask Him to work through you.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, Your goodness is greater than I can imagine. I praise You for Your love, wisdom, forgiveness and guidance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sun 8/25/2019
    But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. James 1:6

A Time to Think

I can safely say, on the authority of all that is revealed in the Word of God, that any man or woman on this earth who is bored and turned off by worship is not ready for heaven. –A.W. Tozer

A Time to Act

Diminish doubt and increase your faith.

A Time to Pray

Fill me with trust, O Holy Spirit, and increase my faith.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mon 8/26/2019
    The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. Genesis 2:15 (NIV) Matthew 5:8

A Time to Think

Work becomes worship when you dedicate it to God and perform it with an awareness of His presence. –Rick Warren

A Time to Act

Realize that your job is an essential part of your spiritual growth.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, You have put miraculous work into each one of us. Help me live my life so that it meets Your plans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tue 8/27/2019
    Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds. James 1:2

A Time to Think

If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart. –Oswald Chambers

A Time to Act

Place your hope and purpose completely in God's hands.

A Time to Pray

Dear Lord, heal our wounds and give us hope that the ultimate end of human sorrow is not continuing sadness, but eternal goodness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wed 8/28/2019
    Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:17

A Time to Think

It is impossible for that man to despair who remembers that his Helper is omnipotent. –Jeremy Taylor, author

A Time to Act

Start another day just right, with a new hope.

A Time to Pray

Lord, all things are possible if we believe. Thank you for loving us enough to send what we need.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thu 8/29/2019
    Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

A Time to Think

God has editing rights over our prayers. He will edit them, correct them, bring them in line with His will and then hand them back to us to be resubmitted. –Stephen Crotts, pastor

A Time to Act

Rely on your faith during challenging times; be strong and courageous.

A Time to Pray

Lord, hold onto me as I go forward with faith in You.

o.k. but I don't think that God edits our prayers!!!