Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2018

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to try for the new year 2018 to have a God box and to put prayers and requests in the box every day of the new year and if I have more than one prayer or request in a day then I'll write that down too and on each paper I'll put the day, date, year and time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, what a wonderful idea! I’m going to do this, too, but I’m going to adapt it for a journal. I have a new devotional book that I am going to start tomorrow. Starting a new year with the Lord. What a great thing to do! Thank you for this idea. Have a very blessed new year, Jean.

Love to all,
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary,
    I decorated a box with stickers and put a blank sticker book(cause I used the stickers) in it to use for writing paper. It wasn't my idea. I read about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    And then you shared the idea. Thank you. I started a basket about 3 years ago but it didn’t work out because we didn’t write on our slips of paper things we were thankful for every day. So now I write mine in my journal. Thanks for answering.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    After I read devotions in the morning I write down in a book one word - it could be joy or praise or faith or peace, etc. In another book I write 1 thing I am thankful for and sometimes more (Thank You LORD for...) Some days I forget to write down in the books - I either write something down for the day I missed or just skip it. The God box is going to be prayers and requests.

6. Likes mkp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 12-31-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's October but not for much longer and the God Box I started I now just write a word/s and I don't date it cause the words are either ' Thank You for being with us LORD!!!Amen!!!' or 'Love, Hope, Trust, Joy, Trust God, Trust and Obey, Praise God, HE LIVES' or some other word/s.