Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Fun Questions: What are planning for this month?

Hello all,

It has been a little while since we have done fun questions! So, here is one for you!

What are you planning for this month? Do you have any family goals? Or, goals for an outing?

Love to hear more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since all the repairs are done on my house that were caused by Hurricane Florence, I am much calmer and now will concentrate on doing what I had to stop. Will start back into my exercising routine, reading, volunteering and just deciding what I want to do!!!

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear all your repairs are done and that you can move forward again in life!

What are you reading, if you don't mind sharing?

I have just finished reading The Battle Plan of Prayer and our church finished the War Room recently.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished the classic Little Women and now looking to see if I can find the other books by her. There is a monthly book sale that benefits Friends of the Leland Library and I love to buy books there. I am old fashioned, will not use a Kindle or Nook for books, has to be a real book, LOL. I tend to get all my books at thrift stores, way cheaper and I get more for my money.

I basically like everything but sci-fi, Harlequinn Romance and westerns and war type books. Though I did read Gone with The Wind, then Scarlett and then Rhett Butlers' People. My favorite of the three was Scarlett.

6. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am trying to seam up my knitted tote and keep having trouble with the ends (knitted in stocking net) it makes the ends roll. I blocked it then I steamed it with the iron and that helped. I still have to do the other side and bottom and line the inside.

I also just found out that the baby due in February is going to be a boy so I will be making a blanket. I think I will try the C2C blanket where I posted a video of it on this forum. It looked cute. I also found 2 little sweaters and a coat pattern I would like to make for the boy.

I finished a little pink dress for my great Niece and have received some pictures of her where she is 4 months old. She is a big baby already 15 pounds and 25 inches long. The dress I made will be too small so I need to make something else. I will be real busy over the next few months with baby gifts then Christmas. I have a lot to do before the Holidays. I also have the two grands this weekend so not too much crochet for me.
    Spoula

8. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    With the cooler weather I will get back to my daily walks hopefully. Working on Christmas ornaments and they are coming along well. Hope to get more reading done. Planning my Day of the Dead display and then will put it out.

10. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished making Halloween cards so I need to clean up my work space and haul out Christmas stamps to use making holiday cards. Oh yes, reading....I've begun reading The Cat Who.... mysteries by Lillian Jackson Braun. Ready for the fifth one in the series. Then there is the "get off my derriere and move it, sister" plans...lol. That's a hard one as I get glued to my recliner with yarn in my lap!!!

Barbara

12. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post