Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello! It's Been A Long Time...

Hello to Everyone,

It's been many months since I've been here! It's so nice to join you and chat about life's happenings. I pray that all is well with everyone. I am having great times and experiences in my life.

It's been raining today... a foreign concept. We've been in a drought for a while. It has poured today! I'm so thankful!!!

What's happening in your world? Let's chat it up!

~Always thankful~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Rose! I hope all is well with you. It’s good to have you back. I have been feeling okay but my doctor wanted some scans. I’ve already had 2 and I am having the third on Wednesday. But I am thankful that God is taking care of me. We have had some really hot and humid weather here lately. I stay in the house most of the time so I’m not feeling it much. My husband celebrated his 75th birthday on July 4th and our kids were here with their families. We had a great day, and then we watched the fireworks from our back porch. Life is good. God is always good. Blessings to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is hot summer here
    I have my grandson with us and no time to crochet
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Likes mkp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hi, Rose! I hope all is well with you. It’s good to have you back. I have been feeling okay but my doctor wanted some scans. I’ve already had 2 and I am having the third on Wednesday. But I am thankful that God is taking care of me. We have had some really hot and humid weather here lately. I stay in the house most of the time so I’m not feeling it much. My husband celebrated his 75th birthday on July 4th and our kids were here with their families. We had a great day, and then we watched the fireworks from our back porch. Life is good. God is always good. Blessings to you.
    Hello mkp! So glad to be here! I've prayed that your next scant has a positive outcome. I'm glad to hear that you've been feeling ok. Yes, we're having hot and humid weather too. But the last few days, we've gotten some rain. Praise God! Congrats to your husband on celebrating his 75th birthday and being surrounded by family. How special! That's a saying of mine too...Life is Good! So true! Take care~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello! It is hot summer here
    I have my grandson with us and no time to crochet
    Have a good day
    Hi Larissa! It's a hot summer here too! How old is your grandson? Enjoy your week!~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to You All,

Again, it's been far too long since I've been here. August 2018 to be exact! Life has been good and God has continued to bless me along with my family. I've had many exciting and fun times in the past few months and life continues to fill me with joy. Hoping that good things and God's bountiful blessings are being bestowed upon you also!

With a grateful heart,
    Butterflyrose

8. Likes mkp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is nice to hear from you!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Rose. It’s so good to hear from you. I’ve been afraid that you have been ill or something was wrong. Glad to hear that you are okay and have been having good times. Hope you stay awhile. Hugs and kisses - -

Mary

11. Likes kl1000 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm doing good.

Post Thanks / Like
    We recently had a tree cut down in our yard - the last of the trees in our yard.